Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132 LastLast
    picked up a lonely dlx clone trooper at the target on north ave in melrose tonight had one flippin anakin left
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]CENSORED X 5[/FONT]CENSORED X 5

why did you get nasty emails?

i thought it was agreed months ago we'd have a spring, summer, fall, etc

am I mistaken?
    A death mark is not an easy thing to live with.

Was posting on galactichunter.com for a couple weeks, but I'm tired of their server instability. Not going back except to tie up loose ends.

Updates: TRU on Cicero in Bridgeview (as of last night) got new waves but only Ki-Adi, Teemto, Maul, Anakin TA. TRU on Rand (as of Tuesday) had nothing new. Walmart on Golf in Rolling Meadows has (as of this morning) one each of the new action fleet.

Okay...I will start a new forum if everyone wants to...But I think I'll do Chicagoland Fall/Winter finds...just because. <Creepy Halloween laughter> Oh and the TRU on Golf had a TA Anakin and a Ki Adi Mundi with the saber ripped out of the package. And does anyone nearby need a Sacul or a Bloody Luke? I wanna trade mine off
    "I'm drinkin a soy latte, I get a double shot-ay, it goes into my bod-ay and you know I'm satisfied!"

What do you want/need for the Sacul?

sent you a pm
    "I'm drinkin a soy latte, I get a double shot-ay, it goes into my bod-ay and you know I'm satisfied!"

Found all 3 of the new deluxe figures in Lockport at the K-Mart. There was only 1 Clone and 3 of Anakin and Flying Geo. The 2 Geo's and Anakin's, I left, were pretty bent up but good for openers.

okay, I got a couple positive pms about doing a new thread, so I am off to do it

I was woundering why GH was no longer working. I'm glad not to many people jumped ship over there. SSG is proven and an outstanding place to talk Star Wars.

Nothing new in my neck of the woods, but each day brings new expectations.

Hey Skyywalker a new thread is a good idea!!
    If you want to find it you have to shop.