Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    hey i have an xtra chewbacca and obi-wan pilot if u need them u156446
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]CENSORED X 5[/FONT]CENSORED X 5

KIDD: Thanks. I got a lead on finding them this morning and will be heading out at lunch to see if I can snag them. If I don't find any, you'll be hearing from me.

Also, if I do find them, I'll definitely post what was there.

Highland Park TRU was loaded with Chewie & Obi-Wan (as well as Han). Little bit of a trek for me, but was less than an hour round trip.

Was hoping that once I found these two, I'd be able to back off a little in my hunting, but since my finds this morning, I probably won't be able to resist the urge to look for others.

niles target had mace w/red battle driod and anakin/geno warrior delux and nexu as of 3:00 today

Mt.Prospect target had red battle driod w/mace and han,chewbacca obi-wan starfighter pilot,dooku and anakin hangar duel as of 9:00pm tonight

Lunchtime hunt today got me no new figures, but TRU on Golf, west of Woodfield has Han/Obi/Chewie.

TRU in St. Charles had 12 -15 of both han (white lever) & obi pilot, lots of bespin wave, and a lone 12' jango @ 2pm. Target in Batavia had 2 acklays and bespin wave . KB in Batavia had 2 12" jangos and bespin wave. Walmart had jack crap!

thanx for the insightfull jack crap words you just have a way with words don't you (LOL)!!!!

Lunch hunt today: nothing new
    Only item of interest: target on meecham & higgins had some chewies, dookus, and one yoda - contemplated buying yoda, but the card corner was bent badly.

Hoping Maul/Anakin will show up at walmart one morning soon.

Target in Batavia had 5 acklay-a bunch of hans, yoda, dooku- and a few obi pilot and chewies.