Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Man, that last post made you sound like a complete arrogant fanboy JACKASS, Kidd.

Good god...
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

i think you should choose your words more wisely
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]CENSORED X 5[/FONT]CENSORED X 5

You know what u people are really moronic if you cant see sarcasm if it came up and bit u in the @$$ like i said im not here to argue! im just here to collect and enjoy myself

I would like to remind everyone that one of the MAJOR pitfalls to e-mail communication is that a persons tone and inflection can not be heard and understood. It is VERY easy to misunderstand some or interpret them wrong, something I am very guilty of often. It is NOT easy to see sarcasm here and IS easy to be taken the wrong way.

I guess in a way you are right you can't hear the sarcasm in someones voice of of a thread so i apologize but choose your words more wisely in the future!!!!!!!!!

<twiddles thumbs>
    "I'm drinkin a soy latte, I get a double shot-ay, it goes into my bod-ay and you know I'm satisfied!"

nothing anywhere, but I wanted to get us up at the top again LOL
    "I'm drinkin a soy latte, I get a double shot-ay, it goes into my bod-ay and you know I'm satisfied!"

WOW...KB at Woodfield had Han, Chewie, Obi-Wan, Palpatine, Djas-Puhr, all of which I picked up. They only had one Han, Chewie and Obi-Wan. The girl said they had gotten a bunch this morning but had been picked through almost immediately. The BEST find there though? A bloody stump Luke! Yay me!

KB at Woodfield had a couple bloody Lukes (again) and about 4 Dookus. As well as the obligatory 300 Mace Windus...

I also saw that they had Orn, some Endor Soldiers, and some other "newer" figures there yesterday. Of course they didn't have Dojo and Lotus from Spawn 19 there. Oh well..
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."