Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    For anyone interested, Wal-Marts recieved a few cases of the Unleashed line as of this morning. I didn't see anyone else report it so I'll slip it in.

WALMART IN NILES PUT THEM OUT LAST NIGHT! THAT WALMART IS ON TOUGHY AND CENTRAL AVE IN NILES
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]CENSORED X 5[/FONT]CENSORED X 5

i found the variation nexu today at the melrose park target they had 10 of them as of 1:00pm and they also had delux anakin

This is REALLY late but I was out of town. I did expect someone to post by now, but I guess not. I found a case of the Acklay at the Wal-Mart in Hodgkins last Saturday morning. Strangely, I don't see any posts about anyone else finding them. I needed one for a friend but left 3. I hope someone here grabbed them. I also was told our local Hasbro Direct outlet, Federation Toys, got them in just before Kane County. They seem like nice people and the price was good.

man KIDD, I have to give you credit, you really do get around....

what do u mean by that

Y o u g e t t o g o t o a l o t o f s t o r e s...you know, never mind, it was suppose to be a compliment that you get around to a lot of stores but just forget it.

im not trying to argue i was just wondering what u meant!

It was a compliment. I wish I had the time to go to all the stores you get a chance to, and cover such a wide area as well.

Next on Celebrity Star Wars Collectors Death Match...KIDD vs. INDIANA!!!!!
    "I'm drinkin a soy latte, I get a double shot-ay, it goes into my bod-ay and you know I'm satisfied!"