Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    Then why even post at all?
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

cause it is called chicago summer finds the last time i looked and i found them in chicago
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]CENSORED X 5[/FONT]CENSORED X 5

Oooh, a wise-cracking smart-***....

And you wonder why people give you *****. You're just a smartass arrogant little SW fanboy, nothing more.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

ohhh coming from a guy who posts as a soda cup

Kidd with your attitide no one is going to be nice to you anymore. Burning bridges is a bad thing.

We need to start a new thread called "Chicago Star Wars Helping Hands" then maybe you'd understand the meaning of this whole thing.
    If you want to find it you have to shop.

before i apoligize for being rude to people let me say i am not a scalper like someone pm me with that quote if you guys look in this thread i have put more than my share of where to find all the figures to date and do you think if i was a scalper i would have done that?I don't think so ive helped out alot of the collectors here and from rebel scum and even went out of my way to met up with people to sell them figures at cost ive even taken want list from people and spent my cash to pick up figures for other people so scalper i don't think so!!! Well enough said so now i will apologize to everyone that i have offended in this thread and from now on i will start helping again and if anyone needs any thing let me know

That sound much better Kidd. I knew you were never a scalper . I hope we all can let by gones be by gones. Welcome back!
    If you want to find it you have to shop.

So... anyone know where I can find Chewie, Obi-Wan or any figure after #40?

stopped at (1) walmart this morning. nothing.

so now that we all love each other again, where'd you find teemto and ki-adi?
    A death mark is not an easy thing to live with.

I'll back up KIDD now. Stopped at walmart on Harlem, south of 95th St. on my way in this morning and picked up Teemto Pagalies & Ki-Adi-Mundi!!!

They had one more Teemto & two more Ki's. Kicking myself for not picking up another pair that I could offer up in trade.

Also stopped at walmart on Algonquin & Golf before coming in to work. Was five minutes too late!!! Two guys had all the Teemto's & Ki's. Granted, there were only four of each, meaning they each had two, so it's not like I'm accusing them of being scalpers.

So, recognizing a trend here, I ran to the walmart in mount prospect (not sure of the road it's on since I don't live around here). No sign of either figure there - they may have had them in the last 24 hours since there was a handful of Djas figures.

For those who still need Djas, there are plenty of them at all three of the walmarts I hit this morning.