Weak-handed Yoda!

My Yoda's right hand is slowly ripping, there is a small tear between his thumb and fingers. This is affecting his ability to hold his lightsaber and I have to balance it in his hand. Has anyone else had this problem?
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku

Happens to most of them, right now I'm concerned over the cracks in BoShek's hand.

This is why I don't open figures I want to use at a later time - they have a limited shelf life once you try to use the pitiful little things. One reason why I don't want fully formed digits...the plastic just isn't strong enough anymore.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

Wow, none of my figures do this.
    "God's in his Heaven, All's right with the World." -NERV

I haven't seen any cracking? 'Course I just opened by Yoda yesterday, but my BoShek seems fine.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

well i just set mine up around the room so i guess mine is fine.
    Duct Tape...the Force it is like. Both a light side and a dark side it has. Binds the universe together it does!

I've never ever had this problem and I let kids play with them and they can be pretty rough.

I haven't had this problem at all with my Yoda. I wonder if it is only with the earlier ones. I got mine a couple weeks after 4/23.

Lord Tenebrous' signature line
    I'm not a collector. I'm not even a fan of the movies. I just like some of the characters. Usually the ones you can't see.
    So basically what you are saying is that your being hear is not only a complete waste of your time, but of ours too? At least I won't have anymore regrets about totally disregarding your opinion on any Star Wars matter.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Hmm strange never happened to me as of yet.
    "Necessity is the mother of invention" - MGS2

So basically what you are saying is that your being hear is not only a complete waste of your time, but of ours too?

Actually, I'm just saying that between Rick McCallum and merchandising, I'm just going to be more conservative in my views of Star Wars.

Because I like the original "inferior" versions, I'm not a fan of the Archival Star Wars Lucas and McCallum seek to iconize. And I'm not a collector because I just buy what I like, not what I need to "complete" anything.

The signature isn't supposed to be negative...just a little disappointed. But read it however the hell you want, won't be a bother on my part.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.