Djas Puhr and Zutton (snaggletooth) in ANH ?

i understand these two characters appear in the cantina scene in ANH, but even after watching ANH as many times as i have and even after looking specifically for these characters during my last few viewings, i cannot find them. can anyone help me out by pointing these characters out ?

Djas Puhr can be seen sitting at a table with Muftak. If you don't have a widescreen copy, you're not going to see him most likely as he's on the far right hand side of the screen. The new Zutton figure is based on the charecter not from the ANH Cantina, but from the Star Wars Holiday Special. Though a similar looking alien appears in the ANH Cantina. Here is a picture, that Emporer Jargo posted, as well as a link to a thread with more info.

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums...=&postid=85989

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums...&threadid=8269

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Last edited by Beast; 06-02-2002 at 11:56 AM.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

The Snaggletooth who actually appeared in ANH was called Takeel, and he was offered with the Cantina Aliens 3-Pack that came out waaaaaaaaay back in 1998.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

thank you very much, you've cleared up Djas Puhr for me, and i really need to get widescreen copies of the movies !

i can easily spot the other two cantina aliens in the movie but i don't really see the Takeel character either. i guess i'll look for him next time i watch ANH.
    thanks again !
    i see through the lies of the jedi... i do not fear the dark side as you do... i have brought peace, freedom, justice and security to my new empire.

i never saw him either. i don't have widescreen, so i missied him....
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

I knew a/b Djas Puhr, but I never knew where the snaggletooth design came from.Very interesting.
    The force will be with you- always...