Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cool who do you think will be in the......

New night club packs,I think that Slezbaggono guy(one with the death sticks) or Ahmens best charecter.what do you think.:happy:
    Insert sig line of your choosing here.

:happy: any one?

Originally posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL
    Most likely Elian, Lieutenant Faytonni, Aq-Med-Beq, and Lucas's daughter.
    I agree with it probably being Elan Sleazebaggano, Lieutenant Faytonni, and Achk Med-Beq. But I don't think Lucas would allow Hasbro to make a figure of his daughter. I would bet on it more likely being Ayy Vida (orange and red twi'lek female).

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

you guys got pics of these guys?

night club packs?
    pardon?
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D

well i'm hopen for sleazebaggano and i want poogle the lesser.
    and a lot more clone troopers
    Duct Tape...the Force it is like. Both a light side and a dark side it has. Binds the universe together it does!

JJB, why wouldn't Lucas want his daughter made into a figure? She's probably clamouring for that! I know I would if I was her . . .

Actually, I'm still wondering if this whole rumor is even true. Frankly, none of the night club patrons were all that interesting to me. (I know, I know, the girl with the thong! Well, sorry, I'm gay so she kinda didn't do much for me.) Watching the film again the other day --- which I love --- I just thought that most of the patrons were rather dull. No Mos Eisley cantina was this.

Originally posted by mark2d2
    JJB, why wouldn't Lucas want his daughter made into a figure? She's probably clamouring for that! I know I would if I was her . . . Actually, I'm still wondering if this whole rumor is even true. Frankly, none of the night club patrons were all that interesting to me. (I know, I know, the girl with the thong! Well, sorry, I'm gay so she kinda didn't do much for me.) Watching the film again the other day --- which I love --- I just thought that most of the patrons were rather dull. No Mos Eisley cantina was this.
    If you were the father of a, what 14 year old daugher...would you want a action figure of your daughter out there on the pegs. Lucas is to much of a family man for that, in my opinion. Not to mention there are alot more intresting aliens and humans then her. There is also a Neimodian in a similar outfit and wearing the goggles and face mask, like Tey How in E1. The nightclub is a predominantly human club, like has been said before. So there isn't alot of aliens in it.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.