Question Deluxe Dooku's saber handle

I have both Dookus and I noticed that their light sabers are different. You know that 'trigger thing' that sticks out over the blade, on my normal Dooku it is sticking out under the blade, and on my Deluxe D it's on the other side on the blade. What gives?

Dunno, maybe a beta design and the Deluxe Dooky was designed before the basic figure which would be why it could have a beta design of the saber.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Re: Deluxe Dooku's saber handle

Originally posted by Mit_Othy
    I have both Dookus and I noticed that their light sabers are different. You know that 'trigger thing' that sticks out over the blade, on my normal Dooku it is sticking out under the blade, and on my Deluxe D it's on the other side on the blade. What gives?
    I noticed this too when I bought it on 4/23. But I thought maybe it was some kind of spoiler, like Dooku and Tyranus were two different people (one was a clone, or something), and they had similar lightsabers - this was just to show that they were different. But then I found out I was wrong , and now this thing kinda sticks out like a sore thumb to me (most of the time, anyway). I'm living with it though. It's not that big of a deal, but I figured Hasbro could be a little more accurate.
    I wonder if they'll ever correct it, like they're supposed to correct the battle droids (from white to red/brown)?

End .
    They call them fingers, and yet they don't fing. Noodle that one for a while.
    "Logic dictates we haul @$$." - Mego Spock from Twisted Toyfare Theater; Issue #59

i havev those two figures also and it's probably just a screw up.
    The force will be with you- always...

IMO, it was probably just a mistake, but it makes way more sense the way the Deluxe figure has it. The way the regular figure has it (and the movie prop) seems like that piece would get cut off pretty quickly.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.