Tell me if this is a big DOOKU variation

I finally found a Dooku today at K Mart, very cool but before i rip him out of the package I have to ask if I got a variation. See my dooku is in a dark brown /chocolate brown outfit. But all the pics i've seen mostly and the pictures of him on the back of the box show him in a black out fit. Let me know cause if this isn't anything new I'm dying to open him. LMK ASAP

billy

Dooku gear

What! Yours is brown!!

No, seriously though, all of them that I have seen have been in the dark brown/chocolate fatigues, even though the promo shots on the back have Dooku in black.
    LMS

Well check out this guys review site. Look at all the pics of his Dooku loose. He is in a black outfit not a chocalate brown one. take a look then tell me what you think

http://starwars.carrotnetwork.com/reviews/dooku.html

billyjack
    Please go post here http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10037 If you WANT A HERMI ODLE FIGURE!!

My Needs
    My Stuff Back( you know what i'm speaking on)
    Loose ctc stormtroopers
    sandtrooper blasters

I have the Dooku,got him the 23rd,and he was Chocolate/Black in the outfit.Then a few weeks later I picked up one for my younger brother,it was Chocolate/Black.

So,I think they are all in that color
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

I got two they are choclate color.
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.

It still looks black/ brown to me.
    Padme wants some Jedi Juice!

I've got a dark brown one, and all the other ones that I've seen are dark brown.
    I wish they had just made the sucker's outfit black so that there'd be no confusion .

End .
    They call them fingers, and yet they don't fing. Noodle that one for a while.
    "Logic dictates we haul @$$." - Mego Spock from Twisted Toyfare Theater; Issue #59

Mine is the same, dark brown color.
    It might be the color tone of the picture? who knows...
    "Necessity is the mother of invention" - MGS2

Well, I'm the owner of the review site referred to by BillyJAck, and my figure has a dark brown outfit, not black. It does look pretty dark in some of those images, but you can see hints of the brown color in all of them. The third image definitely looks dark brown. You can also compare the color of his outfit with the color of his boots which are black.

So rip open that package cuz their isn't a black outfitted Dooku!
    "A gift from god may sear unready
    fingers." --Octavia E. Butler

Star Wars Action Figure Reviews
    http://starwars.carrotnetwork.com