Exclamation My new Star Wars site...

I'm making a new Star Wars site at http://www.dookufett.2ya.com and just wanted to hear what everyone has to say about the design of the site. I'm mainly making this site to show off my Star Wars collection and a small action figure database. Tell me what you think!!
    Dooku Fett's Star Wars Site

“If you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. But I don’t have the time.”
    -Chris Farley from Tommy Boy

"She's gone from suck to blow."
    -Zanders from Spaceballs

From what is there it looks pretty good, although I would need to see some actual content to give you a real opinion. Let us know when it is done.

Jonna
    It looks good, I really don't care for the white background though. Try other colours.

OK added some content to the site

“If you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. But I don’t have the time.”

-Zanders from Spaceballs

The site is really growing
    You should stop by and maybe post something on my forum

-Zanders from Spaceballs

Its not bad Dooku! Could use a few more ppl in the forum but it will get there
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

Hi DookuFeet, I've joined your forum and will post later today as I'm gonna have to go to work soon, I will also look at the actual site content then as well.
    So far it looks good.
    Will post on here and your forum later.

STiin
    Superb Sellers, highly recommended = Karma, LMan, Son Gohan, Bosskmr, Julian

The forum on this website has the potential to be really good so if people could join the forum, that would be great.
    I hope to see you there!

STiin
    Superb Sellers, highly recommended = Karma, LMan, Son Gohan, Bosskmr, Julian