Exclamation My new Star Wars site...

I'm making a new Star Wars site at http://www.dookufett.2ya.com and just wanted to hear what everyone has to say about the design of the site. I'm mainly making this site to show off my Star Wars collection and a small action figure database. Tell me what you think!!
    Dooku Fett's Star Wars Site

“If you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. But I don’t have the time.”
    -Chris Farley from Tommy Boy

"She's gone from suck to blow."
    -Zanders from Spaceballs

From what is there it looks pretty good, although I would need to see some actual content to give you a real opinion. Let us know when it is done.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Jonna
    It looks good, I really don't care for the white background though. Try other colours.

OK added some content to the site

“If you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. But I don’t have the time.”

-Zanders from Spaceballs

The site is really growing
    You should stop by and maybe post something on my forum

-Zanders from Spaceballs

Its not bad Dooku! Could use a few more ppl in the forum but it will get there
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

Hi DookuFeet, I've joined your forum and will post later today as I'm gonna have to go to work soon, I will also look at the actual site content then as well.
    So far it looks good.
    Will post on here and your forum later.

STiin
    Superb Sellers, highly recommended = Karma, LMan, Son Gohan, Bosskmr, Julian

The forum on this website has the potential to be really good so if people could join the forum, that would be great.
    I hope to see you there!

STiin
    Superb Sellers, highly recommended = Karma, LMan, Son Gohan, Bosskmr, Julian