Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Fav. Geonosian figure?

Geonosian Warrior or Geonosian Handler with Massiff?

I like the Geonosian Handler the best, it stands much better and the Massiff is pretty cool.

I like the Massif, he's really neat.
    Padme wants some Jedi Juice!

Off topic, but I can't wait for the Tusken with Massiff...that should kick booty!

Still waitin' for the Geonosian Handler with Massiff to be released here in Canada. For now it will have to be the Genosian Warrior even though i dont like him much. But that was the question and there is the answer.

Geonosian Handler, by far. I mean, I really like the Geonosian Warriors. They had awesome sculpts and just looked cool, but they suck because they can't stand up. I shouldn't have to drill holes in the feet, or use sticky-tack. Heck, I shouldn't even have to use a figure stand (if they could actually use them, but that remark is mostly for other figures....Dooku, I'm lookin' in your direction ) for that matter. But I'll have to do something, because they just won't stand up. I've had the Handler one up for about 2-3 days now, no problems. The regular one can't stand for more than 20 minutes .

End .
    They call them fingers, and yet they don't fing. Noodle that one for a while.
    "Logic dictates we haul @$$." - Mego Spock from Twisted Toyfare Theater; Issue #59

How about the Geonesian LEADER. Any word whether a figure will come out of him?

Loved the sound of his talking, very cool. Plus he had extra ornemental costume, which would look good on a figure.

Anyone else hoping for this one?
    What am I, a Moisture Farmer, an Angry Loner or a Sith Apprentice - I can't keep up!

Originally posted by jeffonthego
    How about the Geonesian LEADER. Any word whether a figure will come out of him?

Loved the sound of his talking, very cool. Plus he had extra ornemental costume, which would look good on a figure.

Anyone else hoping for this one?
    Good ole Poggle the Lesser. A lot of people have been asking for this one, and I'm sure Hasbro will eventually get around to crankin' him out.
    It probably won't be any time soon though...

End .
    They call them fingers, and yet they don't fing. Noodle that one for a while.
    "Logic dictates we haul @$$." - Mego Spock from Twisted Toyfare Theater; Issue #59

Yeah, Poggle is da Insect with the Ultimate Weapon Plan!

Poggle made me crack up laughin' every time he would talk, with all those funny click noises and such. Haha, that was a good laugh.
    Padme wants some Jedi Juice!

If they made Poggle he would be my favorite. I just hope they give him a holo-Death Star as an accessory.

Right now I really like the sculpt of the regular Geonosian, only because the Massif doesn't exist in this part of the country.