Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What happened to Rune Haako?

Is there any mention anywhere as to what happened to him?

Be it Expanded Universe or whatever.

Re: What happened to Rune Haako?

Originally posted by Battle Droid
    Is there any mention anywhere as to what happened to him?

Be it Expanded Universe or whatever.
    I don't know for sure - someone might - but I think maybe he got in some serious trouble between TPM and AOTC. I remember Sio Bibble bringing up something about trials and how Nute Gunray was still the Viceroy of the Trade Federation. Well, Rune, being lower than Nute was probably "expendable" and probably couldn't get away with as much.
    That's just what I think though.

End :happy:.
    They call them fingers, and yet they don't fing. Noodle that one for a while.
    "Logic dictates we haul @$$." - Mego Spock from Twisted Toyfare Theater; Issue #59

I feel sorry for Rune for some reason, I just liked him alot better than Nute.

Originally posted by Battle Droid
    I feel sorry for Rune for some reason, I just liked him alot better than Nute.
    Well, Nute's a greedy punk...

End :happy:.
    They call them fingers, and yet they don't fing. Noodle that one for a while.
    "Logic dictates we haul @$$." - Mego Spock from Twisted Toyfare Theater; Issue #59

Hey, Rune was the smarter of the two. He probably got played as the scapegoat when the trials came around.
    The force will be with you- always...

He's probably still working for the separatist movement but jusst not as high up as he was for the Trade Federation.
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

I bet he probably backed out of the whole situation, you could tell in TPM that he didn't like going against Jedi at all.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

He was probably turned into "stunted slime" by Sidious.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Rune was much better than Nute. I like the figure much more too, btw. Maybe he was on the control ship Anakin drilled? I think he is in jail or dead.
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

got addicted to bacta and drowned
    "It takes more than one step to go the extra mile for someone"

Good Sellers:

BJBFrericks