Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1

    New Deluxe Clonetrooper

    Anybody know anything about this guy, color/what he comes with?

  2. #2
    There aren't any details on him yet, just that he is a Deluxe figure.

    There is some speculation that he comes with a Speeder Bike, but this is only a rumour so far.
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

  3. #3
    It's supposed to be a plain white CloneTrooper, and come with a SpeederBike. Whether it actually is released that way, since the speeders are not clearly visible on screen, I dunno. They are mentioned in the book, and there was a CCG card that showed the CloneTroopers on Speederbikes. So, I am guessing we will get one. For all we know, they are visible onscreen, in the background of the shots of the battle.

    MTFBWY and HH!!

    Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

    AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

  4. #4
    I really wish they would just sculpt more white ones as basic figures. I'm not saying that I wouldn't buy the deluxe version, but I think we are severly lacking a proper army here.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

  5. #5
    Originally posted by JEDIpartnr
    I really wish they would just sculpt more white ones as basic figures. I'm not saying that I wouldn't buy the deluxe version, but I think we are severly lacking a proper army here.
    Yes, they need to release a basic figure that's the plain white Clonetrooper, without the "dirty" paint effects. I'm pretty sure they will, but why this figure wasn't released before the "red" Clonetrooper is beyond me....

    Good traders/sellers: pthfnder89, jjreason, bobafett07728, TK421, Lord Tenebrous, DahrJin, baby 01, Lman316, jonboy, swfreaker

  6. #6
    Originally posted by Forhekset
    Yes, they need to release a basic figure that's the plain white Clonetrooper, without the "dirty" paint effects. I'm pretty sure they will, but why this figure wasn't released before the "red" Clonetrooper is beyond me....
    Well, the Red CloneTrooper was originally supposed to be all white, and the red was a last minute change. That's why there are some error cards that are slipping out that show a White CloneTrooper on the insert.

    MTFBWY and HH!!

    Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

    AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

  7. #7
    Originally posted by JarJarBinks

    Well, the Red CloneTrooper was originally supposed to be all white, and the red was a last minute change. That's why there are some error cards that are slipping out that show a White CloneTrooper on the insert.

    MTFBWY and HH!!

    Jar Jar Binks
    Yeah, I know it was a last minute change, I just don't understand why they did it. Maybe they thought it wouldn't be "different" enough from the Sneak Preview trooper or something? I don't get it.

    Good traders/sellers: pthfnder89, jjreason, bobafett07728, TK421, Lord Tenebrous, DahrJin, baby 01, Lman316, jonboy, swfreaker

  8. #8
    I had read somewhere, it escapes me now, that the Clone Trooper deluxe was going to be a yellow one with the bubble thingie that attaches to the Republic Gunship.

    Am I imaging this? I know I read it somewhere.

    J

  9. #9
    The bubble attachment would be cool, and the yellow clone commander will probably get made sooner than later. But for now, all I want is a good sculpt of the plain, old white one, and make the rest of the colors later. I wouldn't even mind if they used the red clontrooper sculpt to make a white one.
    The force will be with you- always...

  10. #10
    I agree with you there. If I could find more of the Red Clonies... I'd probably start repainting them white!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO