Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prowse.

Prowse.

I never knew that it was Prowse that was the body guard of the old writer in Clockwork Orange. And then McDowell who played Alex was the villian, Doctor Soran in Star Trek Generations. Anyone else found out other somewhat unknowns about other SW actors/actresses in other movies.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

David Prowse also played Hotblack Desiato's Bodyguard, in my favorite BBC Mini-series of all time. "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy". I just got the DVD, and noticed that it was him, when he lifts Ford Prefect off the floor. Dang, he's a big dude!!

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Yea, he's a big dude. I sat 3 seats away from him at the concert at Celebration 2. He was walking with a kane and still towered over me, and I'm 6'3. I sat 8 seats away from Peter Mayhew, and he's even bigger. Chewy is huge and his hand is bigger than my whole arm
    If you want to find it you have to shop.

David Prowse was also in 'Frankenstien and the Monster with Hell' with Peter "Grand Moff Tarkin" Cushing. And while we are on the subject of Peter Cushing he starred in TONS of horror movies with Christopher "Count Dooku" Lee during the late fifties and all of the sixties and early seventies. If you have not seen there movies together you should really check a few out. You will not disappointed

John Ratzenburger (aka Cliff Claven of Cheers) played Maj. Bren Derlin, a Hoth soldier, in ROTJ.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

What is this a who's who of the star wars universe? Did you know the guy who played Han Solo also played Indiana Jones?

HA HA Ha
    If you want to find it you have to shop.

Originally posted by icatch9
    Yea, he's a big dude. I sat 3 seats away from him at the concert at Celebration 2. He was walking with a kane and still towered over me, and I'm 6'3.
    If he is that big does that mean we have yet to see a true to scale Vader?
    If so bring him on with bendable knee feature ( the only variation now left surely)
    Planet Lunt...It is unavoidable........It Is Your Destiny.

Actually there are 2 Darth Vader's with bendable knees...

Complete Galaxy Darth Vader with removable helmet

and

Gunner Station Darth Vader with cloth cape

May the force be with you.

I haven't got either of those but I actually meant the only thing that Hasbro could possibly put on a card now, because I can't think of any more variations of Vader that would be worth buying now.

Not that that has stopped Hasbro before. I am of course referring to the invasion of the ever so slightly different Mauls
    Planet Lunt...It is unavoidable........It Is Your Destiny.

"To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis