Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Orn Free Taa?

Orn Free Taa?

Was this figure even in EP2? I don't remember seeing him, but he has his own figure. I noticed him in EP1, in one of the Senate scenes, but that's about it.
    Padme wants some Jedi Juice!

He's in the movie (albiet very briefly and fairly well hidden) when the Loyalist movement comes into Palpatine's office at the beginning of the movie
    God was my co-pilot, but we crashed into the Andes and I had to eat Her.

The figure was probably developed when Orn had a larger role. He initially challenged Jar Jar's motion for emergency powers. Now he's just somebody for Valorum to drink plurc juice with.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

Originally posted by Lord Tenebrous
    The figure was probably developed when Orn had a larger role. He initially challenged Jar Jar's motion for emergency powers. Now he's just somebody for Valorum to drink plurc juice with.
    Also, in the screenplay (I only read the first few pages - haven't had a lot of time for reading lately ), Orn challenges Amidala on the creation of the Clone Army. This was supposed to take place right after the ship blew up and everyone thought that Amidala was dead. Palpatine expresses his sorrow and then brings up the subject of the army. Then Amidala shows up and everyone is cheering and whatnot that she's alive.
    But, anyway, that would explain why Orn had a senate cam with him.

End .
    They call them fingers, and yet they don't fing. Noodle that one for a while.
    "Logic dictates we haul @$$." - Mego Spock from Twisted Toyfare Theater; Issue #59

Yes he was in the film, in the offices of Chancellor Palpatine entering behind JarJar Binks and Bail Organa. Her's a couple of pics.

Corn Fritter!

Corn=Orn
    Fri=Free
    tter-Taa
    "Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose."

Yes, though I was quite dissapointed when they cut the majority of my scenes.

Man, that figure weighs about three times that of an average AOTC one.

I think I'll do a SW/Austin Powers crossover diorama between him and EP1 Ani. Orn can be Fat B yelling "Get in my belly" to Mini Ani.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Haha, I never thought about Orn being Fat B*stard, but he could definately be him.
    Padme wants some Jedi Juice!

i still can't find one and it ticks me off.
    Duct Tape...the Force it is like. Both a light side and a dark side it has. Binds the universe together it does!