Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
    hey IJG when did you become a Jedi Ambassador ?
    MACE: (deadly stare) You see that duffel bag under my chair?...it's full of lightsabers. I want you to reach in, pull out my saber and hand it to me...

JORUS: (gulp)...which one is yours?

MACE: It's the one that says BAD M*****F***** on the hilt.

I'll support this thread for certain, but how do I actually "sign" the petition??

You know you can count on me!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

hey thanks Jp,I thought I could!!
    Print them off sign and get more signatures and snail mail them to the address' on the top.Pass the word.Get sigs!!And thanks to all for the support
    Bye to all.thanks for some good times.

Just an update, Dryanta. Sandtroopers.com is in discussions to post the petitions. Apparently the powers that be over there are split on supporting it or not, and they want to come to a consensus first. They share forums with Jawa.com so Posted in one place will surely be read by the other. Thought you'd be interested. Ill let you know when I hear from my contact as to whether or not they'll post in support. Good luck.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

all right!!That's very good news.I had no idea that something was up over there.It's been super quiet.Is there anything I can do?Just let me know.The thread at TFn hasn't been even viewed.Someone over there told people to ignore me so I guess they took the advice.Rebel scum has some bites but not much yet.Be patient and I think it'll take off

Well, I'm getting my brother and sister-in-law to sign the one I printed out. We'll mail it off at the end of this week. This is not a collector's town so that's about the best I can do.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Ok all,
    I want you to be aware of something.I Have editted out an entire post here.The first post was a rant against another site.I had to come back and get rid or it.My intent is for unity and a collective voice.Devisive comments like the ones I made are extremly counter productive.I appologize to any one who may have read it before I made the changes.
    We had a post on the TFN thread last night.
    and It really made me think That we are on the right track.
    A person said it may sound mean and selfish but he didn't care about collectors outside the US.He's always been abble to get his stuff.That attitude is THE biggest problem in this hobby.Not LUcas,not Hasbro,not exclusives,And notscalpers.It's us. To all those who couldn't be bothered to care about other collectors.Guess what?Many more collectors drop off and this hobby will die.And then you'll be S.O.L. too.
    We need to stand up TOGETHER.You don't mind exclusives?Fine Support your friends and the petitions.Quality not really an issue? Fine support the petitions anyway.You really don't want to have a voice to Hasbro about your hobby?I don't buy that for second.Everybody wants to be heard.Support these petitions.
    Support your friends here and on other boards.In doing so you'll be supporting yourselves.
    I personally would not object to working with all of you to write up new petitions.That would have more of a consensus from all of us.My major push is for a voice and support my freinds elsewhere.
    I want to help save my hobby from itself.If we can get a real voice we could effect other changes that we all could decide on.
    For now give us some feed back.Ignoring this isn't going to make it go away.I will not walk away without a fight for my hobby.We need help,input,and signatures.
    It's almost the weekend folks.Print off copies and get sigs on your toy runs.I'm going to.Going to see the film again.Take a copie with you.Lets go.Lets talk this over.Input negative or positive.Come on show some interest in fellow collectors.
    Last edited by Dryanta; 06-07-2002 at 01:28 PM.

Post edited for Dryanta.
    Last edited by Forhekset; 06-07-2002 at 06:04 PM.

Good traders/sellers: pthfnder89, jjreason, bobafett07728, TK421, Lord Tenebrous, DahrJin, baby 01, Lman316, jonboy, swfreaker

well so much for editing that out.It's not your fault forhekset.I am sorry for that post.And I really wish now I hadn't done that.Not what we need at all.

Originally posted by Paul-Kenobi
    hey IJG when did you become a Jedi Ambassador ?
    Sometime last month..I cant remember really!!Dryanta,could we really hand out petitions in the SW isles?I know at WM,at the side doors there is a sign about non-wm flyers and such on their property...
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!