Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Well EP and Dryanta it's finally underway, I hope that as a whole, we reach well over 10,000 signatures. Hopefully what EP started and what Dryanta drafted up will do some good in the end for all of us. So lets get as many sigs as possible to show we mean business. Good job fella's.

P.S. Anyone get them E-mails yet ?
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

good to see you Brandon.Again thanks for the help with the address.Going to add the link to your sig?I hope E.P. is ready for this.
    Had to come back here too.There are two seperate petitions.One for Lucas one for Hasbro.I think I wasn't clear enough.The download numbers aren't even between the two.I wouldn't expect them to be even but closer than they are.
    Last edited by Dryanta; 06-03-2002 at 09:13 PM.
    Bye to all.thanks for some good times.

Pist Dryanta, how do I sign ?

OOPS.No e signing.What I'm going to do is print a pile off.To pass around and keep a master for signatures.Everyone who signs gets a copy of each for themselves to get sigs.
    If we can manage to get email addresses just emailing them would be the same as signing and then snail mailing them.I plan on getting as many sigs as I can and then snail mail them

Oh O.k. Dryanta in that case I've already got my copy to make signatures. I down loaded it about two hours ago. I'll get started on my list Tom.

cool Brandon.Spread the word around here as well.I really wish I were better at this stuff.I should have set this up better than I did.Sorry all.It'll be worth the hassle.If anybody can help improve this process please feel free.ANybody going to take this to other sites?Any help with email address' for Hasbro and Lucas Film?

Hey don't beat yourself up, your doing a great job, momma would be proud of you. Keep up the good work, get back to you soon. We have to start somewhere right ?

I've checked for Lucasfilm E-mail address, they have one, but it's for resumes only. I think the best route is to get as many sigs as possible ( over 10,000 ) then send them to the address I gave you Dryanta. Atten: George Lucas and George Lucas only, in big bold letters. Something like personal and confidential at the top. This is to ensure that he gets it and not someone in his H/R dept.

P.S. I think if we get 100 or 200 people to get 100 sigs each, then submit them to you, then we can achieve our goals. Does not matter how many people are SW fans, we just need sigs Right? Get friends, family, other collectors etc.
    Last edited by DarthBrandon; 06-03-2002 at 10:32 PM.

Cool Dryanta,very cool!
    Logi ég er fağir şinn!
    Velkominn yfir á dökku hliğ máttarins!
    General Maximilian Veers is the coolest Imperial ever.

Good morning all,
    I know it's only been less than a day,but I am discouraged with the turn out for this so far.Do I need to change the thread title for more clarity?Guys are still going off in the poll but they're not showing up here.Any ideas?And that sounds good to me Brandon.I'm going over to the other sites and register and post them there.TFN,rebelscum,any others?