Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    I was wondering if you folks could keep an eye out for a few things for me when you are shopping? I need the BEspin Luke and some non Star wars items. I alos collect Johnny Lightning VWs and they recently released 6 new VW cars. I have 4 of the 6 but still need the 21 window sunroof bus and the pick-up truck. If anyone finds them (I need two of each, one to open and one to keep) I would be very thankful if you could pick them up for me. Of course, I will search Star Wars for anyone here.
    Thanks. My e-mail address is:
    vwdude1957@aol.com
    YODA: "The FORCE is strong with you Master Windex.
    "Windows so clean, never have I seen!"
    Remember Herbie the Love Bug? Visit him online at www.HERBIEMANIA.com

Morning Mace.I think maybe you were looking for the other thread I started.The collector club maybe? But hey feel free to support the petitions while you're here!!
    Bye to all.thanks for some good times.

I can take the petion over to Ezboard.I Roleplay at a lot of the forums.Only problem is I cant attach files at Ezboard.Would you just rather have me send 'em here?
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Sure IJG,
    I think they could either register and comment or just down load them with out registering.Thanks alot for the support.

well I went to TFN and The jawa and registered.I can't figure out how to post them and no one has told me yet. so I just told any one interested to email me.
    Rebelscum is down I guess.I'm glad I found this site first. not any support at all over there.I'll wait a couple days before I make a final opinion though.Any other sites I might want to go to?BTW I'm Dryanta everywhere else too.Probably never go back after this anyway.Anybody else here jumping on board?Download numbers are looking good.hopefully people are doing more with them then just reading

So errr...where do i sign?

InGenOps - THE Jurassic Park & Dinosaur site on the internet!
    http://InGenOps.250free.com

InGenOps Community Forums
    http://InGenOps.hyperboards.com

Again,I am sorry I should have done this better than I did.Print them off,get more signature(if you'd like) and snail mail them to the address' at the top of each petition.Still waiting to see if someone has some email address' but none so far,so snail mail would work great.
    I plan on handing out copies when and where I can and collecting signatures before I send any.
    Show your support for the confusing mess I've made!!
    We are now getting bites at TFN!! still can't get into Rebel scum.
    Spread the word.The Saga line is dying on the pegs,(Thrawn is 100% right!!) if we can get them to deal with us directly we might still have something to collect.
    Again everybody I am sorry for the confusipon.They are really form letters in there unsigned state.We can turn them into petitions by circulating them

O.K. for those interested.They are up on TFN,TheJawa,Rebelscum,and Here.Got bites on all but thejawa,one guy wants on out right boycott,but "he's with us in spirit" How are we doing?

LOl I just screwed up again.
    I went back to TFN to start threads in all the regionla threads.I was pasting a link to another site by mistake.Got banned.I'm waiting for them to give me a reason.Just got it."spamming"
    I guess I don't understand why I was called names though.Jeez trying to give people a chance to participate if they'd like.
    AM I talking to myself here or what?WHere is everybody that have complained about exclusives and quality?

It is starting to seem that people love to complain but don't actually want anything to change.

This is not impossible, it just requires that we all work together for once and speak out to Hasbro and Lucas in one common voice. Speaking with wallets hasn't seemed to work yet.