Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    I went to TFN before..bad place..I only posted once!

Dryanta,I have the forms printed,just need to sign them and send 'em away.Tonight,I plan on going to The Gungan Council,The Rebel Faction,The Rebel Alliance and a few others.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Dryanta, you might want to check out the forums at jedinet.com as well.

Good traders/sellers: pthfnder89, jjreason, bobafett07728, TK421, Lord Tenebrous, DahrJin, baby 01, Lman316, jonboy, swfreaker

Thanks all,for the encouragement.I was called a "prat" over there.What is that?Bad morning.Got pretty discouraged.
    Bye to all.thanks for some good times.

Prat

n : the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on [syn: buttocks, arse, butt, backside, bum, buns, can, fundament, hindquarters, hind end, keister, posterior, rear, rear end, rump, stern, seat, tail, tail end, tooshie, tush, bottom, behind, derriere, fanny]

Well you did ask. I'm not really surprised you were insulted & banned over at the "The Fanboy Network". Some of the people there are a little...high-strung.

Good traders/sellers: pthfnder89, jjreason, bobafett07728, TK421, Lord Tenebrous, DahrJin, baby 01, Lman316, jonboy, swfreaker

Hmmm.Thanks for that Forhekset (I think ).I'll go back to check to see if any one shows any interest but I doubt it.
    Thanks IJG I appreciate your time and effort.
    And I took the advice,It's on Jedinet.com now too.
    Where is everyone? after all the complaining no one wants to say anything?How many are planning on sending in petitions?
    Should I see if a Moderator or SS will put up a news piece on the front page? WHere is everyone??!!

Hi Dryanta, thanks for the PM. Im down with this 100%. I printed off my copies and have started collecting signatures. Like someone said, any signatures count. I still don't know how to make that link show up in my signature, so Ill need a walkthrough. Thanks for heading this up. I have a friend who's on board at Sandtroopers.com who may be able to post them over there.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

thanks for the support,spread the word!I pmed 29 people tonight.
    We also picked up some help over at rebelscum.We'll see what comes of that.they are already over at the jawa.Do they share a forum?
    TFN has no bites what so ever.Aren't they the ones that want to be "the " Fan site?Would make sense with their attitude.
    How have you made out IJG?
    I also emailed Sir Steve to see if he'd put a news article about this on the main page.Alot of traffic there.I hope he does it.
    How many sites is this on now?I know first hand of 5.
    Lets keep each other updated and change those sigs.Show support.Jason b will post how to do it.
    Night all.

ok, jreason, here you go. highlight:
    [ url=http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9546]Go here and sign the Hasbro and GL petitions.[/url ] . then, right click on it, and hit copy. then, go to edit profile under User CP, and right click on the signature box, and hit paste. then, take out all of the spaces. (thy have to be there, for me to show you the coding for it.) that's all there is to it.
    Last edited by Jason B; 06-05-2002 at 09:56 PM.

Im just posting to see if the link works. I appreciate you leading the blind, Jason B.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

take out the space at the end.