Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Would you give up your SW collection for love.

I don't know about me, I've never really been in love, it's hard to say.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Nah! I just found a woman who loves me for the long haired Star Wars FREAK that I am!! No one else would put up with me!!
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

Cool!!!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I'd give up my collection for the love of my kids, like if I needed the $$ to pay for them to have an operation, or something. But I'd never give up my collection for the love of a girlfriend/wife in the context of them saying, "you have to decide between the collection or ME!"
    Heck, the collection is a part of my identity. If anyone were enough of a jerk to give an ultimatum, then I'd know they weren't interested in me for who I am. They probably are more interested in trying to change me into their idea of who I should be.
    Forget that crap.
    {{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}

If it's love, you shouldn't have to give up your SW collection.

That's why my wife put's up with my SW addiction, because SW is apart of me and my life. It's all or nothing baby!!!!!!
    " I think I have the SITH sense...I see DARTH people!"

Now what if the question was give up your SW collection for sex? Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Well said all you folks.
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Re: Would you give up your SW collection for love.

Originally posted by scruffziller
    I don't know about me, I've never really been in love, it's hard to say.
    Are you talking about selling your collection to pay for *ahem* you know?
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

No way man!!! You can have sex whenever you want (or she wants) but how often can you go to the store and pick up a Chancellor Palpatine figure??? Practically never...... I'll stick with my SW collection. My collection will always be there for me, to help me through the hard times and make the good times 10 times better. Now how many of you can honestly say that about your so called soulmate???

I don't know, real women are so much softer than 4" plastic ones.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.