Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Angry NEVER found- Canada

Okay, what's the one (or at most three) thing(s) that, because of the bad Canadian distribution, you never had a FAIR chance at, but wanted?(sorry about that sentence)
    I say Ree Yees- that haunts me to this day- at least I got the old one on a cross border trip to hills in the old days.
    I'm curious to see how others among us got burned(oh, and I wanted swimming JarJar,too, but 40$ ?!?!)
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

Stuff I missed

You know what really gets me?

All of those TARGET exclusive toys that we never get a chance to buy for retail prices.

I saw a couple of those Y-wings they put out a couple of years ago at the Silver Snail here in Ottawa...

check this:

$129.99 apiece!?!

You gotta be kidding me!

On the Bridge of my Super Star Destroyer... force-choking incompetent officers!
    These are the top 3 things on my list:

1. Luke Skywalker with Desert Skiff (Stupid Target Exclusive!)
    2. FX-7 & Teebo Waves
    3. Tie-Bombers, Snowpeeders, B-Wing (Stupid Target Exclusive)

Can anyone tell how much I JUST LOVE exclusives! As far as the FX-7 and Teebo Waves, I had to pay $11.00 a figure canadian when I bought FX-7 and 3 Imperial Officers + gas when I went across the border to buy these guys this past December. Who knows if I'll have any luck finding any R4M9's. I would like to get two of them for my dioramas...maybe more if I find two or more for a decent price.
    "The darkside of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be...unnatural"

"Join me... and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son"

Re: Stuff I missed

Originally posted by billfremore
    You know what really gets me?

All of those TARGET exclusive toys that we never get a chance to buy for retail prices.

I saw a couple of those Y-wings they put out a couple of years ago at the Silver Snail here in Ottawa...

check this:

$129.99 apiece!?!

You gotta be kidding me!
    Well I think I got you beat...the Luke Skywalker with Skiff sold originally for $20.00 US...and I saw one at a specialty store in Montreal for $169.00 Canadian, not to mention Jedi Final Duel Cinema scene which was $15.00 Canadian...now going for $129.00 Canadian. I think I'll be buying both of these online thank you very much!
    "The darkside of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be...unnatural"

1) the new wave
    2) all the exclusives we don't get a shot at except the luke with speeder bike cause i got one for free =)
    3)anytihng i don't have but can't find =P

The TIE Bomber and the Snowspeeder are Walmart exclusivezs but guess what? CANADIAN WALMARTS AREN"T GETTING THEM!!!
    This stupid country! Oh yeah, and guess who's not gonna be able to see the new AOTC Trailer on Sunday night? That's right, CANADA. Good ol' Global TV has done it again, not only do they provide us with top notch Canadian content programs, they're not going to expose us to such mind-warping pieces of filmography like they new trailer. I'd much rather watch the Heritage clips about Agnes McFail, Canada's first woman MP anyways, how bout you?
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

Originally posted by Bosskman
    The TIE Bomber and the Snowspeeder are Walmart exclusivezs but guess what? CANADIAN WALMARTS AREN"T GETTING THEM!!!
    This stupid country! Oh yeah, and guess who's not gonna be able to see the new AOTC Trailer on Sunday night? That's right, CANADA. Good ol' Global TV has done it again, not only do they provide us with top notch Canadian content programs, they're not going to expose us to such mind-warping pieces of filmography like they new trailer. I'd much rather watch the Heritage clips about Agnes McFail, Canada's first woman MP anyways, how bout you?
    Well I'm not sure about the rest of you, but I plan on watching it on FOX. I only hope that like Bosskman has said that Global doesn't pre-empt the trailer viewing on FOX.

Things that I felt Ive been screwed out of getting becuase Im a Canadian??? Hmm where do I start

All Target exclusives(when are we getting targets)
    Ree Yees and Death Star trooper
    Teebo Wave
    Admirla Motti wave
    too many thats all I can say!!!!!!!!!!!
    Come on hasbro get with it.

i hope one day. when i get my tax return i'm going to bellis fair and hopefully getting me an at st set and the newer waves if i'm lucky

What!?!

Originally posted by Bosskman
    Noooooo!!!!!

You gotta be kidding me!?!
    Great, we're getting screwed again!

I can see it now:

[B]Lucasfilm Ltd announced today that the new upcoming Star Wars movie, Attack of the Clones, will not be shown in Canada. When asked why this move was happening, an official from Lucasfilm stated "Screw Canada! Thier hockey team shouldn't have won!!"
    In a related story all Canadian-bound Star Wars related products will from now on be diverted to Somalia to be used as landfill.
    "No damn Canadian will be able to get his dirty paws on any R4M9's as long as I'm alive!" stated an official from Hasbro.[B/]

Don't laugh, it's starting to feel that way.