Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Who else wants to see Anakin kill all the Jedi?

I just would love to see Anakin fight all the jedi and destroy them personally in a huge lightsaber fight!! Him versus the entire council! Maybe he could have Sideous on his side too to make things a little more even. The battle royal of the century!!!

That would be great. Too bad Luicas will probably only have him fight (and loose to) Obi-wan. My greatest fear is that we some stupid *** battledroids will wind up killing the Jedi simply by overwhelming them. I think they need to go down swinging sabers against the Sith!!!

Please GL, please!

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Killing ALL the Jedi would be time-consuming, repetitive, and boring. You've only got a couple hours of film in the third movie, who wants to waste all of it on lightsaber duel after lightsaber duel?

I think you'll see a few key Council Members buy it from Vader's superior skills. But it will be implied off screen that the others are gone.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

I would have to agree with Ep.I fight that size would end up looking way to choregraphed.Too many Jedi standing around waiting for their turn.
    I'd like it kinda of a "secret" that "someone" is killing them all.And beside the final duel with Obi Wan just a couple Jedi being shown being killed.Plo Koon? and maybe another counsel memeber who was in EP 1 that made it though Ep 2.
    I would also perfer that yoda take Dooku out.
    There is still a pretty good chunk of story to tell,Not alot of time for one big fight after another.Just my thoughts on it
    Bye to all.thanks for some good times.

No, I mean have it all go down in one giant fight at the end. I would assume that he would kill a big chunk of them using some force skill or another (e.g. dropping the roof on them) then slicing up the remaining 4 or 5.
    Wakarimasen
    Jedi

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Dryanta has a good point about that many duelers would end up looking choreographed. Like those big fist fights in westerns where the hero punches one guy at a time and all the thugs are standing around waiting to take their lumps. But having Ki-Adi-Mundi, Plo Koon, and Saese Tiin throw down with Vader would make for a few rousing minutes of lightsaber dueling and also show that Vader is the man.

I want to see Plo Koon push the buttons on Vaders chest and then have Vader use the force to give Koon a massive heart attack so he instantly crumples to the floor. Don't mess with the man's buttons.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

What Jedi deserve screen deaths?

I know Dooku and Mace deserve to die on screen. But who else do you think deserves to have an on-screen death. I think:

Ki Adi Amundi
    Plo Koon
    Sasee Tin
    Kit Fisto

I think these Jedi are especially cool and deserve a good death.

oppo rancis needs to do something, luminara,her aprentice and shak ti needs a good death to.
    Duct Tape...the Force it is like. Both a light side and a dark side it has. Binds the universe together it does!

What's a "good death" to you? A light saber battle? That's about as good as GL ever gets. IT's PG, but I wish he'd consider making a PG-13 version with a little more gore.
    An interruption in communication can only mean one thing

I think that Luminara Unduli, Bariss Offe, Shakk Ti and Kit Fisto should all get good parts in the movie.

These guys and gals should get some good death.

Ki Adi Amundi
    Mace Windu
    Count Dooku
    Plo Koon
    Sasee Tin
    Kit Fisto
    Shakk Ti
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!