Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

stormy packs?

apperntly these are showing up now, anyone got theres yet?
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D

I pre-ordered one, but I haven't gotten it yet. I am looking forward to them though.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

I didn't order mine yet. But I wrote and asked them if they'll have more available after the 7th, and they said they would. So, once I get some money, I'm going for a super pack!

End :happy:.
    They call them fingers, and yet they don't fing. Noodle that one for a while.
    "Logic dictates we haul @$$." - Mego Spock from Twisted Toyfare Theater; Issue #59

Is this storm pack exclusive online or to any particular store?
    "Necessity is the mother of invention" - MGS2

Originally posted by Sir FanBoy
    Is this storm pack exclusive online or to any particular store?
    It's exclusive to that online Fan Club I talked about earlier. You get 4 CommTech Stormtroopers (without the blast mark) for $19.99, or you can get a super pack (basically buy 4 sets and get another set free) for 79.99.

"Logic dictates we haul @$$." - Mego Spock from Twisted Toyfare Theater; Issue #59

hmm, maybe i should join this fan club....

*thinking

any fee to join? or is it i make a purchase and im apart of the club?

hmm, maybe i should join this fan club....

*thinking

any fee to join? or is it i make a purchase and im apart of the club?
    Well, you can actually sign up for the Fan Club - which I've heard is crap. Or you can just buy right from the site. The only thing with joining the Fan Club is that you might get a few dollars off certain items, but for a Canadian Fan Club Membership (that's where you're from right? That's what I keep thinking), you have to spend $40 (or something like that) just to sign up. So, you can just buy from the site, which is what I do. So, you don't have to become a member is basically what I'm saying. Just fill stuff up in your 'Shopping Cart' and put in your credit card info and hit 'Submit'. .

Lman316

Yea im from Canada and thx for your help today you have been really helpful.

to time cram for my comp sci test (OAC) gr13 for all those ppl who dont know what it mean.

nite.

Lman316

Yea im from Canada and thx for your help today you have been really helpful.

to time cram for my comp sci test (OAC) gr13 for all those ppl who dont know what it mean.

nite.
    Hey, no problem. I'm glad I can be of some help.

And good luck with your test!

hey

Whats the web address 4 this fan club