Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Boxes with the sabres are getting harder to find around here, and I still need an Anakin. I'm sure I'll see a few boxes this weekend tho.
    Giddy-up!

I went in to my local Target the other day and saw several boxes of cereal open. The lightsabers were missing from the tops of the boxes. Anyone else seen this occuring? All of my boxes of cereal except the Cinnamon Toast Crunch, the pens were not in the bags with the cereal.

I got the Vader pen,then gave the Mace and Dooku Pens to my little brothers(They wanted them).I love my Vader pen,although,I dont use it much.

I havent noticed anyone opening the boxes to get the pens...Now if you excuse me,I have 3 boxes of CocoPuffs to eat.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

I only need Anakin and Mace's lightsabers. Vader's is probably my favorite. These are a great premium.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Is Anakin rare or something? I don't hear of anyone having extras and most still need him.
    Message me on facebook for a quicker response: http://www.facebook.com/wesleyjamessr
    SSG RECOMMENDED TRADERS: BIG MAC, cohens4, Dar' Argol, icatch9
    I am getting rid of my entire carded/boxed collection. I have almost every variation from POTF2. If there is anything you need, just let me know.

Picked up four more boxes last night, and got two each of Vader and Mace. Now I just need that stinkin' Dookie!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Hey El Chuxter, I have an extra Dooku. Do you have an Anakin to trade? If not, what else will you give me for it?
    Message me on facebook for a quicker response: http://www.facebook.com/wesleyjamessr
    I am getting rid of my entire carded/boxed collection. I have almost every variation from POTF2. If there is anything you need, just let me know.

Man! I still can't get my hands on an Anakin pen! Dern you Golden Grahams!

They should have made more of all of these! They are hot!

Don't blame it just on the Golden Grahams, i got all different kinds that they were in and didn't get one.

I just bought 5 boxes on Saturday. Got one of each except Aniken and I got none of his. I've gotten about 10 of these now, and no Aniken. Did they short run this one on purpose or what? Have you guys had trouble finding the cereal with the free pens lately? I found the 5 boxes at a Target, and I was glad to find them. Is Star Wars already old news?
    If you want to find it you have to shop.