Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

List

In case anyone needs a list of the cereals, I have one here

I too am having problems finding the Anakin and Luke. Got several Vaders, Mace and Dookus.

I recently found a 49 oz Honey Nut Cheerios at Sam's Club, but it still had only 1 lightsaber pen in it. You'd have thought with the "double package" cereal you'd get 2
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=tahoma]I'm a SW Fan, Honk if you R2![/FONT]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=fixedsys]GREAT TRADERS! [/FONT]
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    vulcantouch-legendary bounty hunter!
    [/FONT]

R2 Up to her neck in sand on the beaches of Hawaii

I have bought 6 boxes of cereal and have three dookus, two mace's and one VAder. Yes, I need Luke's and ANi's saber pens!
    YODA: "The FORCE is strong with you Master Windex.
    "Windows so clean, never have I seen!"
    Remember Herbie the Love Bug? Visit him online at www.HERBIEMANIA.com

Is there any specific placement of the pens? I bought two Honey Cheerios and got two Dookus... then I bought one Reese's, one Cinnamon Toast, and one Coco Puffs. I got one of each pen in each cereal. Now I need Golden Grahams to get Anakin's right? Have you guys been getting different pens in the same cereal? Did I just get really lucky? It seemed from my experience that each flavor had it's own pen? What have been your experiences?

The pens are found in Cinnamon Toast Crunch / Cocoa Puffs / Honey Nut Cheerios / Reese's Peanut Butter Puffs, but I don't think the Golden Grahams has the pen offer. If you've seen a Golden Grahams box with the lightsaber pen offer, please let me know

I think you were lucky to find the different pens in each box, but I don't think you can be assured of which pen you'll get in a certain cereal...just the luck of the draw. Since I haven't found the Luke or Anakin pens, I don't know which cereal these have been found in. Perhaps those that have found those 2 can remember "which" cereal they were in and a pattern many develop?
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=tahoma]I'm a SW Fan, Honk if you R2![/FONT]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=fixedsys]GREAT TRADERS! [/FONT]
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    vulcantouch-legendary bounty hunter!
    [/FONT]

R2 Up to her neck in sand on the beaches of Hawaii

I know that I got my Luke pen in either Reese's or Coco Puffs. I opened both of them at the same time so I am not positive which one it was. The other cereal had Mace's pen.

I got a Mace Windu Pen!!! YEAH!!!!!!
    Oh yeah... by the way it was in a honey nut cheerios box..
    SBD88
    SUPER BATTLE DROIDS RULE YA FOOL!

my current standings--and i'm stocked on cereal for the remainder of the century

reese's puffs: 1 luke, 1 ani, 2 mace, 2 vader
    honey nut cheerios: 1 vader, 1 dooku
    [font=courier]"looks like i could use some fabric softener"[/font]

I went to Sam's Club today and had to pick out cereal. Of course I picked out a 2 pack of Honey Nut Cheerios with the lightsaber pen.

I didn't know about these till today. It seemed the only had a few left and all the boxes underneath didn't contain the lightsaber.

Anyway, I am opening up the box as I type to see which lightsaber I get, and, and, and, and,

it's Mace Windu

(throws out cereal)
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

I bought mostly Cocco Puffs and Reeses cereal and was able to get 3 of the 5 sabers. I bought 1 box of HNC to get an Anakin Saber and one box of Cin Toast Crunch only to get yet another Dooku saber. I have 1 Luke and a few dooku sabers, but I still need the vader one. Anybody have an extra? Also I noticed something a bit odd. When I opened all the cereals the lighsaber was right on top, but in the case of Toast Crunch it was inside the bag on the bottom. At first I thought I didn't get one and it ticked me off.

JIm

I just bought 2 boxes of CTC at Target on Friday and got 2 Anaken sabers. Great becasue it was the only one I needed. Now I have two sets (sorry, don't mean to bragg, but I did buy several boxes of cereal to get them).

I may have an extra DV saber pen. Let me check and we can work out a trade or something. I'll let you know.
    If you want to find it you have to shop.