Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

let's play the how tall is ewan game!

in the "hasbro has gone a wrong way" thread in the "saga" section, jar jar and i were debating ewan and hayden's heights as they are listed on IMDB.

ewan is listed as 5'10", but check out this photo of him and natalie. nat is supposidly 5'3", so ewan is no where near 6 foot tall. i say he's about 5'7" at the tallest.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	natmtv4.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	48.3 KB 
ID:	2088  

Even one of the biggest Ewan fan sites, say that he is around 5'10. Maybe we need someone to kidnap him and measure him.

how tall is Ewan?
    This is an often disputed question. There is no definitive answer. The best guess is that he is 5 feet 10 inches. He could be a bit taller. Or a bit shorter than that. Maybe his shoes add to his height?

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Oh, and Thespian.net confirms 5' 10" as well. Maybe Natalie Portman always wears thick heeled shoes. I dunno, so many places confirm 5'10" that it has to be correct. Would be nice if there was a Star Wars heigth chart online somewhere.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Maybe it's just Portman's huge head...

Seriously though he looks more like 5'5-5'8.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

guess we'll have to watch the MTV movie awards on thursday to see if nat is wearing platform shoes.

Saints be praised! Isn't he from the island of the little people? Always after his Lucky Charms?
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Chances are that Nat is wearing shoes that make her taller. Most women do especially now a days. I beleave a fan site that says he's 5'10. I'm curious why does this matter?
    If you want to find it you have to shop.

Probably to finally settle the debate if his figures are accurate sized or not.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

He's actually only about 3 feet tall. For movies and TV they digitally "heighten" him, sort of how they digitally "shortened" the actors playing the hobbits in the Fellowship of the Ring.

Good traders/sellers: pthfnder89, jjreason, bobafett07728, TK421, Lord Tenebrous, DahrJin, baby 01, Lman316, jonboy, swfreaker

icatch 9,

you are hereby forbidden from commenting in threads i start. first you rat me and vulcan touch out to the moderator for taking all the fun out of the hobby by discussing the ethical implications of scalping and now you question me? to quote count dooku, "back down"

and to quote boss nass, "be gone!"

just joking.

why does this matter you ask? well, the universe hangs in the balance, teetering between bliss and destruction if it's discovered IMDB is posting bogus movie star info. in this day and age, one can't merely rely on mary hart and her insured legs to reveal the mysteries of the silver screen. now we must confront the injustices and rebellion begun by the likes of melissa and joan rivers, who are in the process of destroying all that is holy, just and good.
    have i taken the fun out of the hobby yet?

i'm still just joking. really i am. seriously.