These are some of the characters you can put in the CANTINA.

Ummmm. Duh. These are some of the characters you can put in the cantina...

Why did I make this picture? That's a good question. I'm still figuring that one out for myself.

I think I'm interested in seeing posters made of certain groups of action figures, beasts, and vehicles that go in certain scenes.

For example, from ANH one could group all the figures from

-the Dune Sea / Jundland Wastes
    -the Tantive IV
    -the Death Star
    -Base One
    -the crew of the Millennium Falcon

that sort of thing...

and make posters of just these figures (w.o. resculpts, etc.)

Well, I could do much better than this, but I lack the time right now.

I copied these figure images from our archives, then approximated their sizes so they weren't too out-of-proportion with each other. It took me about 30 minutes when I couldn't get to sleep.

Do you want to make posters of the action figures and put them here?

I think that would be cool.

Well, these are some of the figures that go in the Mos Eisley Spaceport / Cantina:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cantina.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	61.5 KB 
ID:	2089  
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

o yeah

I want a poster of every single figure that Hasbro has made on a single card , come with a vehicle, or in a cinema scene. On a big yellow silk looking background just like on the back of the vintage figures 92 back. Its beautiful. I wonder how many figures exactly have been made since 1995? That would be great. Poster would be like 60x40.

billy

Here's a picture of all the figures you can put in your Zam and Anakin Speeders.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pic2.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	4.3 KB 
ID:	2090  

well Tycho I think you forgot Luke and Ketwol for the cantina

maybe I'll make a poster with photoshop of the Theed Hangar or something like that

I had Luke ready to put in there, and Takeel (from the 3-pack) but I was running out of space because I made my "poster" too small.

Since I was going to make this be both all the figures from Mos Eisley AND the cantina (obviously Garindan's in my pic) I was also going to get the ronto, dewback, landspeeder, and all the sandtroopers in there. ASP-7 droid too, if I'm not mistaken.

Ketwol was debatable...I have finally adapted to him being in my real cantina / spaceport diorama, but since this poster was just 'for practice,' I decided to not press my luck for space when I created this too small.

For Episode One (and Ketwol) there's always the Pod Race Arena figures (from amongst the pilots too - so Teemto can go in there even though he's not released yet).

Let me see what figure groups would include everyone:

The Battle of Hoth / Echo Base adventures
    Cloud City w. the Asteroid Field (Han and Leia's adventures)
    Dagobah / Jedi Training adventures

(sadly absent - the medical frigate)

The Death Star II collection (including Jedi Duel)
    Jabba's Palace / Sarlaac adventure
    Return to Dagobah
    The Ewok Village
    The Battle of Endor

Trade Federation Ship
    Theed Palace/ Hanger Battle #1
    The Royal Starship / Tatooine Duel / 2 Sith Lords!
    The Pod Race
    Trip to the Capital (Coruscant Senate / Jedi Council)
    Return to Naboo / Gungan Sacred Place / Battle for Naboo

The Loyalists/ Jedi Council for E2 / Speeder Chase / Dexter's
    Kamino / Asteroid Field / Ride on the Refugee Ship
    (sadly absent - Naboo)
    The Arena Battle / Battle For Geonosis / Lightsaber Duel

There's a lot of cool "posters" that can be made. My cantina one is really just an amateur job. I'd make all the backgrounds behind the figures the same color, etc. - and stick in the vehicles around the edges.

These would look awesome!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Nice one BigBarada.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"