Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question favorate new figure

whats everybodies new figure then, i think mine is kit fisto.

"a jedi shall not know hate, anger nor a decent hairdresser"

mine is definitely Yoda, especially after seeing the movie
    The force will be with you- always...

Chewbacca (Cloud City Capture)

My favorite new figure is Chewbacca (Cloud City Capture). It really brings back a lot of memories because my first Star Wars figure ever (I got it in 1982 when I was four) was C-3PO with removable limbs. It came with that little backpack so Chewbacca could carry 3PO around anytime he was feeling "beside himself." Plus, this new version even has electronic effects!
    "Is that the Six Million Dollar Man's boss?"

As of right now my fav figure is Kamino Escape Jango Fett.

He's too cool man.
    "Necessity is the mother of invention" - MGS2

Right now I'm partial to Bespin Duel Luke & Vader (great accessories), but the new Chewie may quickly become my favorite once I get my hands on him.

Good traders/sellers: pthfnder89, jjreason, bobafett07728, TK421, Lord Tenebrous, DahrJin, baby 01, Lman316, jonboy, swfreaker

Hangar Duel Anakinis my fav so far I guess. But I haven't found Bespin Duel Luke or Bespin Chewie, either of which I think will easily take first place.

(I do really like my Nikto Jedi though)
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

Mine would have to be a tie between Kamino Escape Jango and the Final Battle Jango. You just cant beat all the cool stuff the KE figure comes with: the removable helmet, the grappling feature, the missle-firing jetpack, etc.
    Plus with the FB Jango you get good articulation and that cool decapitation-effect.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

I like the HD Anakin. An of course the Bespin set. I only have the Vader fig so far.

I think Taun We looks pretty cool.
    Padme wants some Jedi Juice!

I say HD Anakin, but then again I don't have Yoda, Vader, Luke or KE Jango . . .
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram