Hasbro if you want to make certain things Exclusive, why not do it this way?

Exclusive to your Website, Give everyone and I mean everyone a chance at getting it.

Lucasfilm won't allow it. They even keep tight reigns on the Fan Club, because the contract says that Hasbro isn't allowed to do direct sales. That's what caused the massive delay with the Muftak and Kabe figures and the B'omarr Monk figures back in the POTF2 line. Hasbro's new contract with Lucasfilm, forbid them selling figures to the public, and Hasbro had to get special permission to go ahead with the offers.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Well that just sucks, maybe we should be complaining to Lucasfilm and not Hasbro.

Nah cause it's not like Hasbro HAS to let the best exclusives go down the drain to TARGET just because TARGET was threatening them.

What was the point of TARGET getting the better exclusives and then mistreating them AND the collectors?
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Hey all.I've finished the two petitions Eternal Padwan asked for.They're in the saga forum.Hasbro and GL petition thread.
    Your idea is in them battle droid.Check them out and support them if you wish.
    Bye to all.thanks for some good times.

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    WesleySr had a grand idea about PREORDERING exclusive figures and vehicles from the retailers so they know what kind of numbers they are looking at before they go into production.

No matter how they do it, exclusives need to go away. They might be good for the retailers, but they suck for the consumer.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

I think there is too much money to be made by Lucas and Hasbro by selling exclusive rights to figure releases for them to go away. They've proven to be a money make for everyone involved with several toy lines. All we can hope for is a change of policy. Pre-orders would be great or at least make them available on the stores website. Toys R Us has started to do this for future exclusives.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.