Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Lightbulb somthing tells me jt'd be interested in. . .

this
    guess who who bakula's brow-furrowing, overearnestness reminds me of? DUBYA!
    np: moonraker

I would not be interested in petitioning to have Paramount change the song, that's silly.

Tonight's ep was pretty average stuff already, and after hearing Rod Stewart's version, Russell Watson's is somewhat inferior.
    "So take your Vulcan cynicism and bury it..."
    (heh heh, poor Bakula totally didn't deliver on that line )
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Cool of course, we all Know that the hard time vulcynicism is gettin on enTWERPrise. . .

. . .is just sublimated frustration on the part of the male crewmembers over not having made "first contact" w/tpol

Attached Files Attached Files
    {{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}

Re: of course, we all Know that the hard time vulcynicism is gettin on enTWERPrise. . .

Originally posted by vulcantouch
    . . .is just sublimated frustration on the part of the male crewmembers over not having made "first contact" w/tpol
    Someone sent me snippits from actress Jolene "T'pol" Blalock's 2 interviews in Maxim magazine along with links to some of the accompanying pics (no I won't be reposting them) and it seems like she's the type to have "first contact" with all the male crewmembers, as well as looking like an implanted (and I don't mean in a TNG Borg way, I mean in a VOY Borg way ) stripper from the San Fernando Valley sector of space.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

when did i ever refuse an accommodation

Originally posted by JediTricks
    (no I won't be reposting them)
    Last edited by good shot jansen; 10-05-2001 at 05:09 PM.
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    what's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding

Sorry GSJ, it's the type of thing that would get me removed from the site though. I'm sure you could find maximonline.com if you tried though.

Hmm, I've seen'em... and I'll bet ya it's photoshoots like that for her that got Berman to hire her.
    Last edited by LTBasker; 10-07-2001 at 10:21 AM.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

So, not withstanding the theme tune, how is Enterprise shaping up?

Any interesting storylines, temporal guest stars or references in the last couple of week?

Eager.

BC3

Arrow i checked around for comprehensive plot summaries. . .

. . .but so far've only found this, in which the review's as long as the synopsis. anyhoo, we just saw klingons in the ep which just aired; not only that, they were ridin around in a d-7 battlewagon which looks exactly like the one in the first Movie- talk about temporal guest stars! are we supposed to believe their ship designs don't change for 100 years?? also, i think the klingon captain was the same guy who played kabok, the klingon who seized kasidy yates' ship in ds9's "way of the warrior".
    another fact which you may not've heard is that the show is in letterbox format, no doubt in anticipation of the planned changeover to widescreen hdtv in a few years-
    vt