Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

I want to be spoiled !!

As I am sure all you US folks are aware, Star Trek Enterprise starts on Wednesday.

Unfortunately, I am told it will not start on UK satelite channels until the New Year.

I therefore ask to be spoiled..........can one of the Yanks please email me and tell me EVERYTHING that happens.

I already know that it is about first contact with the Klingies, but I want to know more, more, more.......

Yours in anxious anticipation.

BC3

Enterprise

Hey BC3,
    I could tape it on the VCR, and send it to you.
    I'm not sure about how much trouble it would be for you to watch it, your video format is different isn't it?
    Baal

Hmm.... what someone could do (I wouldn't know the first thing about doing this and I'm not sure if it can be done) is if you know how, hook the VCR upto your computer and possibly record it onto a burnt CD if yuo have a CD burner in maybe quick time format or something and then send that to BC3? Though, I will try to find proof on wether or not it will be shown on Wednsday in the UK or not.. I think I saw it was in an article on ST.com, hmm. I'll get back to you on that!

EDIT: Dang, sorry, the article on that topic was posted on the 16th this month and the dates were said to be undecided.
    Last edited by LTBasker; 09-21-2001 at 03:23 PM.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

can you say "Usenet" ??

BritCit3,
    ANYthing and EVERYthing your Guinness-lovin, bangers&mash-eatin, union-jack-salutin' heart could desire is yours for the reading/viewing/discussing/downloading on that amazing flip-side of the internet.... USENET.

Cases in point:

alt.binaries.startrek
    alt.binaries.multimedia.startrek
    alt.binaries.startrek.adult
    alt.binaries.erotica.fetish.nudetrek
    alt.sex.fetish.startrek
    rec.arts.startrek.tech
    alt.games.netrek
    alt.games.netrek.paradise
    alt.tv.star-trek.voyager
    de.rec.sf.startrek.enterprise
    de.rec.sf.startrek.misc

If you don't already avail yourself of one or more these groups/threads, you may wish to visit sometime.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    {{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}

Lightbulb incompatible VidformaT or no. . .

. . .if it's Textual spoilerage you want bc3, there'll certainly be ample offerings of same on the net, as there was for ds9 &voy the latter even featured blow-by-blow synopses, which i never read since i was mainly interested in the critiques and was able to view the ep anyway, but i understand they were skillfully written
    meanwhile, re your wish for a red r2, i had a VrainsTorm: according to your site, you have still-packaged xtras of ep1 pak 10, mib pak 4, sst paks 1-3 and aliens pak 3, correct? if so, lmk if you're willing to part with em, & i'll see if b'jr'll be willing to trade you his xtra red r2 for them
    what does this have to do with the thread topic, you ask? well, uh, it's an example of what, uh, Enterprising dealmakers we are
    vt
    np: jim cagney's rendition of "iiii'm a yankee doodle dandy, youuu dirty rat"

Hey, let's keep that in the club thread!

Hey VT,
    I've got a CD-RW,
    but I do believe I need something to compress/decompress the info to get it onto a rom.
    And I'm sure that must require software also.
    Does anyone know of a way to get video on
    to a cd-rom? The only thing I can do for sure is capture stills from the V.ideoT.ape, keep em' in order, whip up a little slideshow, and send the rom to BC3. Maybe one of you guys can take care of the narration?
    Baal

Wait a minute,
    how corny is that?
    I've been hanging around this crowd way too much!

Many thanks to you ALL.

Would love a copy of the 1st Episode but the UK does have a different system to the US (we have PAL whereas you have NTSC (correct ?)) - although I did manage to get hold of a copy of Voyager The Caretaker from the US back in 94 several months before it was released in the UK (don't understand the logistics of taping it though).

So in lieu of actually watching it, a brief account if what happens will have to suffice.

VT - sorry, those items aren't SWAPS as such, but part of my UNOPENED collection.

Once again, many thanks for your generosity.

BC3

PS

Swaffy,

how do you access those news/ discussion groups?

Cheers

BC3

Wink yeah really, why's usenet so hard to access? :(

yeah, i know they're part of your unopened collection bc3; but since collecting's the art of the possible (and you've previously traded me an st14) i figured it'd be worth a try but i ain't ready to give up on cutting a deal that'll get u a red r2 Yet, so: how bout it for all of the above mm pax except aliens #3?
    "ladies, please, i am nothing more than i appear to be; a simple tailor, trying to get the best deal for those he represents. so; let us. . .Haggle" -garak to lursa & betor, ds9's "past prologue"
    vt
    np: barry, Across the Sea of Time score
    Last edited by vulcantouch; 09-22-2001 at 10:55 AM.

hey VT

Sorry - no go on that trade - as I say I have now adopted on NO TRADE policy on my boxed collection.

However, I do have 2 unopened R2-Q5's (the cool black one) that I would trade for the red.

LMK

BC3