Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Attention Wal-Mart Shoppers!!

Today At work I was checking the price changes and there was a bunch that came down from the Home Office on Star Wars AOTC and POTJ figures.

Old price: $5.88
    New price: $4.77!!!!!!!!!

Just wanted to let everyone know.

As always, please wait a few days for them to show up near you. These just came down today.
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

Great! Maybe that will help unclog those pegs a little.

Good traders/sellers: pthfnder89, jjreason, bobafett07728, TK421, Lord Tenebrous, DahrJin, baby 01, Lman316, jonboy, swfreaker

Cool for us. Kudos to Wal-Mart for decreasing their prices on what already is the lowest price for EpII figures. Now I can pick up those pegwarmer figures (Kit Fristo, Ani Peasant) that I was waiting for a clearance for.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Success! Now maybe this will nudge Target, KMart, and TRU to lower theirs down also. KB will stay they same though. They're probably ****ed they had to go down $2 to stay competitive.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

*****IMPORTANT*****
    I have to correct something. I stated that it was on POTJ too. I was incorrect. Upon futher inspection of the price changes today I found it was ONLY AOTC figs that have the price drop. Now this leads me to believe that they will be clearancing the POTJ line sometime soo. It makes no sense to bring down one line and not the other. Expecially the OLDER line. So don't quote me on this, but IMO they should clearance that line within the month, hopefully!!

MC, for more on Target lowering its price(but still higher then WM ) then go here:

Target Lowers Prices
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

price drops already?
    wow.
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D

Yeah, I went to Target today and got the Massiff for $4.99. Now, if I could only find some hidden POTJ figures there and get them for <$1.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

I went to Target in Clarksville, TN, despite their ad this week, the C1 figures are $4.77 (same as Wal-Mart) and C2 figs are $4.99.
    Stupidity should be painful.

Hey Mandalorian Candidat, just so that you know, KBToys.com has figures for $4.99. Hope this helps out.
    Message me on facebook for a quicker response: http://www.facebook.com/wesleyjamessr
    SSG RECOMMENDED TRADERS: BIG MAC, cohens4, Dar' Argol, icatch9
    I am getting rid of my entire carded/boxed collection. I have almost every variation from POTF2. If there is anything you need, just let me know.

with my target discount, it comes out to 4.84 after tax.
    "It takes more than one step to go the extra mile for someone"

Good Sellers:

BJBFrericks