Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yeah, the "scalper" in this town is actually a pretty decent fellow- all US stuff, fair prices when compared to the adamantium snail (that stuff's WAY more expensive than silver)
    Gotta say the snail does indeed have a selection of stuff like tessek for reasonable prices, but the PRICES......
    So again I say, why don't we get a petition going?? I don't know how to start such a thing, but it would be nice to think that I could go to TRU next year and maybe see a bespin vader........Sorry, musta started daydreaming....
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

......just hit the Wizard again today and they had the sneak preview jango and clone trooper for get this......$40!!!!!...total jip...!!..did manage to get bespin Vader at snail though for 12.99...they had the bespin luke yesterday, but it sold out...also have djas pur, palpatine and mace genosha...btw where are the mace's eyes????-_-.......they said they haven't received the final battle jango fett as of yet, but i'm gonna check back next week......also went to a TRU and saw a dooku and a couple off clone troopers.....