Thread: TFA Soundtrack!

Where "text" & "friend" are (n) & "fail" is (v)

Thumbs up TFA Soundtrack!

I am only 16 tracks in and I love it! Over 77 minutes of NEW Star Wars music! As of now, "Rey's Theme" is my fave.

p.s. At Target, I got it for $9.99 in-store today.
    From Star Wars Episode VII: the Broadway Edition... FN and the Amazing Technically-Poe's Dream Jacket.

I listened to most of it on Apple Music. Most of it wasn't too memorable, and I don't remember much from the movie. I do believe Rey's Theme was one that did stand out to me as well, though. I almost bought it when I saw it at Barnes and Noble last Saturday, but it was $15.99 and figured I could get it cheaper someplace else. I'd like to get a physical copy and not just download through iTunes.

Where "text" & "friend" are (n) & "fail" is (v)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    Most of it wasn't too memorable, and I don't remember much from the movie. I do believe Rey's Theme was one that did stand out to me as well, though. I almost bought it when I saw it at Barnes and Noble last Saturday, but it was $15.99 and figured I could get it cheaper someplace else. I'd like to get a physical copy and not just download through iTunes.
    I think that's been other movie viewers' opinions, too: much of the OT and some of the PT scenes have music people automatically connect. Target has theirs labeled on the shelf for $13.99, if you can still find one. My issue is in order to know the track names, you have to take out the booklet and turn to page 5 or something; no track list on the outside of the case or booklet.
    From Star Wars Episode VII: the Broadway Edition... FN and the Amazing Technically-Poe's Dream Jacket.