Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    For some unknown reason, some of the radio stations have been playing more Heart songs (they doing a reunion tour or something?), and in "Alone," there's a line I often mishear:

"And the night goes by so very slow,
    Oh I hope that it won't end though.
    Alone."

as...

"Oh I hope that it won't Endor."

Makes no grammatical sense, but it "makes [me] think of Star Wars."
    "That's what Sheev said."

Well, checking out the SSG New News items, there's a "new" Star Wars music collection. I'm so starved for any SW music, I might actually get this re-pack. :addict:

Merge 'em?

Perhaps a musical collaboration between threads should occur. Only one Star Wars music thread can there be; no more, no less.

Yes, but keep my title.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I had on the Superman soundtrack the other day; man, does it sound a lot like ESB. Especially the Cloud City and Dagobah music. Mr. Williams sure knows how to connect his themes and movie scenery.

I watched Amistad, released in 1997, the other day. Quite a few times the serious parts had similar sounds to "Duel of the Fates," or more of "Battle of the Heroes" and "Anakin's Dark Deeds," which would've been recorded around 1998-2005ish.