Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Ship???

Question What Ship???

I know this may be a really ameteur question, but I am desperately trying to find out the name of the ship in whick Chewie, Han, Leia and Luke ride in to get to the Moon Planet Endor. This vehicle was stolen from the Empire. Anyone know what this is called??
    [COLOR=blue][b]"There is another..."[/b][/COLOR]

Thumbs up

Imperial shuttle. (Shuttle Tydirium) It was an imperial ship stolen by the rebels.
    Last edited by Lobito; 09-21-2001 at 07:03 PM.
    As always...........L

Arrow

It's the Shuttle Tydirium, and I forget the class of shuttle it is; Lamba class maybe? It's based on the original T-16 Skyhopper model Luke plays with in ANH, of course.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Re: What Ship???

Originally posted by Tatooine_Rebel
    I know this may be a really ameteur question, but I am desperately trying to find out the name of the ship in whick Chewie, Han, Leia and Luke ride in to get to the Moon Planet Endor. This vehicle was stolen from the Empire. Anyone know what this is called??

Since your new we'lllet you get off so easily this time

Still we need a POTJ version of it
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Bel-Cam, it is indeed a Lambda-class shuttle.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Imperial Lambda-class transport shuttle Tyderium is the stolen ship the rebels use.

Imperial Lambda-class transport shuttle Infinite Justice is the ship Vader uses.((snicker))

Imperial Lambda-class transport shuttle Blithe Entitlement is the ship Emperor Palpatine uses.
    Last edited by Rollo Tomassi; 09-22-2001 at 09:31 AM.

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Is Blithe Entitlement really the name of the Empror's ship or is this more of that phony Zev pop-up book nonsense you're feeding the others in that other thread?

Where did you come up with Blithe Entitlement?
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
    Imperial Lambda-class transport shuttle Infinite Justice is the ship Vader uses.((snicker))
    I believe its now "Imperial Lambda-class transport shuttle Enduring Freedom is the ship Vader uses"
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Enduring Freedom doesn't sound like a very Vaderesque kind of name
    [size=-2][color=darkblue]Let's consider our world not as inherited from our parents but as borrowed from our children[/color] -- [i]Unknown Kenyan[/i][/size]

Originally posted by Utinni
    Enduring Freedom doesn't sound like a very Vaderesque kind of name
    No but it will have to do for now!
    GNT
    ''