Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

padme cartoon picture here

i did this earlier today, what does everyone think?

neil
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	padme2.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	19.3 KB 
ID:	2124  

Don't quit your day job...(J/k)

Better than what I could draw--a happy face on top of a stick figure.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

thank you for your encouragement, i thought it was quite good actually, anyway what does anyone else think?

Pretty interesting, that style reminds me of something I've seen before buy I just can't place it. Anyway, I like it. Do you have any drawings of other characters?

(BTW, click on the little 'www' at the bottom of my post to see my non-SW artwork, from one artist to another.)

Hey bigB, cool fantasy artwork. And darth neil, that's an interesting pic. You oughta do more SW characters in that style....

Good traders/sellers: pthfnder89, jjreason, bobafett07728, TK421, Lord Tenebrous, DahrJin, baby 01, Lman316, jonboy, swfreaker

am doing luke xwing pilot might put it on here tomorrow if anyone's interested

darth neil

Thanks Forhekset! I'd like to post some of my SW sketches but I don't have a scanner.

Hey, Darth Neil, how long did that picture take you? If it's not too much trouble maybe you could draw up a Yoda with lightsaber, in butt-kicking mode in that same style and post it here. That's be really cool.

That is sure a big head. It is interesting. Not bad at all.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

B, your link is gone! All I see is the link to the petitions . . . but your link used to be there . . .

Nice Charicature.
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!