Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ep. 2 Queen Amidala Figure Variation

Hi Everybody,

I'm new and glad to be here

I've been collecting Episode 2 figures and so far, have a complete collection!

Here's my question:

Does anybody know about an Episode 2 Queen Amidala Figure Variation with her head turned to the right instead of the left?

I saw this figure in Wal-Mart in Swansea, MA and wasn't sure if I should buy it or not, so I hid it behind the Barbie dolls. Bad move. I went back to the same Wal-Mart yesterday and it was gone. I was wondering if anyone else has seen an Episode 2 Queen Amidala Figure like this before
    Whoever dies with the most toys wins!!

Welcome Queen Amidala

This is common with many of the fig.'s in the Saga line (especially Zam) but by no means should this be considered a variation. A variation would be a change made to the figure by Hasbro such as the removal of the blood from Luke Bespin. It was simply packaged differently and would be worth just as much as the others. This is just my opinion so if you find it cool then buy it.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Not even a factory error... just the usual difference that happens when something is being put into the trays. I've got a Taun We with the button side of her Clone Chamber facing to the side while on my 2nd one they were facing forward. No variant, no error, just a plain figure. These things may be usually statues but occasionally a piece will turn.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

A kid asked me to pull a Jango down off the pegs for him, and I noticed that this particular Final Jango's jetpack had fallen out of the tray, and would not go back in with some shaking. So I did what every normal person would do.

I teased the kid for a few seconds before giving it to him, shaking the package like a toy with bells on it.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

thats funny. i want a fb jango, you could have done that to me .
    Please go post here http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10037 If you WANT A HERMI ODLE FIGURE!!

My Needs
    My Stuff Back( you know what i'm speaking on)
    Loose ctc stormtroopers
    sandtrooper blasters

thanks for the info guys
    i really appreciate it

i still wish i bought it just to show you, if i find another one, i will

do you guys collect anything else besides Star Wars figures?

There is a Padme Amidala variation where she has a mole- or so they tell me. Haven't seen it myself.

Mole

Here's a pic of the mole variation..
    http://www.twinsuntimes.com/toyforce...olecompare.jpg
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=tahoma]I'm a SW Fan, Honk if you R2![/FONT]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=fixedsys]GREAT TRADERS! [/FONT]
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    vulcantouch-legendary bounty hunter!
    [/FONT]

R2 Up to her neck in sand on the beaches of Hawaii

I have the mole variation!!

Do any of you guys have an extra Dexter Jettster with the background card or a Jango Fett with an unpainted helmet or an Anakin Skywalker with a brown vest instead of white?

Those are the only ones I really need right now.

Did they ever come out with Jar Jar Binks with a background card?

QueenAmidala,

Nope, Jar Jar never had a background card. I think (could be wrong though) that only #'s 1-16 had backgrounds.
    Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.

The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.
    ~SK