Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: maul or dooku?

maul or dooku?

Although it's tough, I'm gonna go with Maul.
    The shrowd of the dark side has fallen...begun this clone war has -Yoda

Are you talking about action figures? If so, which Maul? There were many . . .

If it's figures based then Dooku definitely, the new Maul is uglay.

If it's characters though, then I pick Dooku and this should be in "Attack of the Clones" Movies forum not figures.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I meant figs.

Basker how can you say that the new Maul is ugly when its not even out yet? I've seen the pic.'s as well and I'm not to impressed either but sometime the pic.'s don't do the figure justice such as the new Qui-Gon. I don't really think we need another Maul figure though and I would have to say my vote would go to Dooku as well.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

I just don't like the looks of it, and it is actually another EU Maul which you can tell because he didn't have the red striping. While that's a minor change to it, it's technically EU. But it's way too wildly posed and it'll probably have some weird gimmick.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Judging from the huge gap in the new Maul's waist, I'd say he's going to have some sort of "slashing lightsabre attack".

Good traders/sellers: pthfnder89, jjreason, bobafett07728, TK421, Lord Tenebrous, DahrJin, baby 01, Lman316, jonboy, swfreaker

I say Dooku. They've never made a Maul that i have'nt found something wrong with
    The force will be with you- always...

I agree with Hellboy, tough call until you actually see the real Maul figure in person...... Sometimes web pics can be misleading..

very true.