Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thumbs up Steven Spielberg Fan?

If you're into the movies of Steven Spielberg, this site is the site for you.

Spielberg Films

Go there and check it out.

STEVEN SPIELBERG IS THE MAN!!!
    LONG LIVE THE SPIELBERG!!!!!!!!
    http://www.geocities.com/madscientist2787

Originally posted by Brave Sir Robin
    STEVEN SPIELBERG IS THE MAN!!!
    LONG LIVE THE SPIELBERG!!!!!!!!

No.
    George Lucas is the man!!!
    Long live the Lucas!!!!!!!!!

My favorite Spielberg movies are E.T., Close Encounter of the Third Kind, 1941 and Raiders of the Lost Ark (which could also be considered a Lucas movie).

I think he's been much too serious in his most recent films, I liked Saving Private Ryan and Schindler's List and all, but I miss the fun-loving adventure movies of old.
    Last edited by bigbarada; 09-10-2001 at 09:27 PM.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Originally posted by bigbarada
    My favorite Spielberg movies are E.T.
    I like it cause it contains ANH Vintage figures
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

I've always had a fondness for 'Duel'. It was my first exposure to the little upstart !

Master Jedi, of course George Lucas is a really really great filmmaker, but you gotta give Spielberg some credit for being awesome too. I wouldn't even call him second best, I'd say he, George Lucas and Tim Burton are the 3 greatest directors ever.

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Burton?!?! Ugh...He's had a few good movies, but most of them are terrible. Did you see Planet of the Apes? What a horrid film. Beetlejuice is lame. Edward Scissorhands is super lame. Batman was good, but the sequel was disappointing (Rocket penguin attack???) I haven't seen Ed Wood and I enjoyed Sleepy Hollow, but for the most part, Burton is clown shoes.

Speilberg's 5 worst films (in no particular order): Always, Amistad, 1941, Hook, and #1...The Lost World: Jurassic Park (ewww, what a stinker of a film) Everything else he's done has been very good to excellent.

And Lucas is more of a visionary than a director. he only has 5 films under his belt...
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Burton lame? I love Burton? How the hell can you not like Edward Scissorhands?