Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I got a helmet, it isnt bad at all... hurts my nose when I have it on so I will most likely display it.. It is actually two parts with velcro on the sides..
    be wary though as I have seen varations on Ebay - looks like somone painted a yellow strip across the top and sides. sold for triple the amount.. and its the SAME plastic helmet. ahh what a lil paint can do for ya..
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

Anyone interested in picking one of these up for me at cost plus shipping?? I have seen these and I think they look awesome for a cereal promo. I would love to have one. Someone help.
    Message me on facebook for a quicker response: http://www.facebook.com/wesleyjamessr
    SSG RECOMMENDED TRADERS: BIG MAC, cohens4, Dar' Argol, icatch9
    I am getting rid of my entire carded/boxed collection. I have almost every variation from POTF2. If there is anything you need, just let me know.

hey CoolJoe, I had my stormtroopers standing in my vitrine for some time just like the one in your avator, with the lightsaber I mean