Pitbull

Beware Tastetesta

Thanks for the tip - I was just about to make a trade with this loser.

I wonder how he'll like a couple of PO'ed collectors who happen to live nearby showing up on his doorstep.

Good traders/sellers: pthfnder89, jjreason, bobafett07728, TK421, Lord Tenebrous, DahrJin, baby 01, Lman316, jonboy, swfreaker

Thanks for the heads up also. I ALMOST made a trade with him also.

-Dan
    People who whine about scalpers need to GET A LIFE.

Apparently this guys been around the galaxy ripping people off. But a "Task Force" from Sand Troopers is going over there to dispell this scum. I really hope he knew this would eventually happen. Traders UNITE as Sandtroopers proclaims!
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

It was a good thing you posted about this. I was about to buy an AOTC DVD from this guy plus give him a bloody Luke as a trade for a Theater Luke he had said he was going to be getting a few days ago when complains started to surface about him.

He has already been reported at the site I work for www.Thebothanspy.com, as well as www.sandtroopers.com., www.TheJawa.com, www.rebelscum.com as well as here.

Soooooo, nowhere to hide buddy! We've got you!
    Last edited by julian; 06-06-2002 at 04:28 PM.

Jedi Corleone
    I almost made a deal with this guy for a Toy fair Vader, well, i'm glad i didn't, something about this didnt feel right. Thanks God i changed my mind before it was too late......I can live without a Toy Fair Vader, anyway, it is for my nephew...Steve, Jedi Corleone

I almost got scammed by him too. I was supposed to get a Target Y-Wing for 4 figures. I guess you can't trust everyone.