Hybrid View

Dropping in yet again

Greetings all.

Looking around at all the buzz about the new stuff, I find it interesting. *SIGH!* I MISS COLLECTING! But anyway, here's some news-

-Nothing new found here.

I have all but the UCS X-Wing and the Darth Maul Head Sculpture in the SW Lego's now, and I will soon post in that forum.

R2- It's interesting to see how many E-bayers link to your information to sell their wares. I am trying to win a ZAAP AF pair right now...wish me luck

VT- How's the summer tea, eh? Been nice at the 4th Story lately?

To both: I plan on coming to CO near the end of this month or in early July. I shall be bringing at least one friend from up here with me, so I hope that when I do go, I will be able to see you two

I have been collecting for a friend of mine up here. Found 5 of the new figs for him (including the new Vader) so far. It works well- he sends me $$$, I buy the figs when I see them It makes me feel like I am still collecting, even when I am really not. Though I have had a BAD Lego compulsion lately...

About it I suppose. Seen AOTC 3 times so far. Gotta' try and find the Easter Eggs now

Take care all!!!

Thumbs up yeah, my latest FST was diVIINNNNE, Dah-ling

it's startin to get a lil too hot to do it outdoors, so cool-as-a-cuke, above-it-all (hmm, rings a bell) FedSpacedock's been a great place to be. but this summer, FS waitress linda, the only person besides me who's been there since the beginning is leavin for morocco for some kinda peace corps work, which means i'll be the only original (customer Or staff) left and will have to embody Spirit Of FS all by myself. i wonder what benefits that comes with
    our yapyap about AOTC opinions and re AOTC figs i've seen so far i've only gotten & wanted kamino jango & red cloney, but i Am interested in trading for add'l AOTC fig accessories
    meanwhile, your mission: tokyo joe just told me he needs a dagobah dv (Now he tells me ), so if you find em at srp up there snag em & i'll reimburse which reminds me: does anyone know srp of fao tyderium & if it comes w/an exclusive fig?
    as you can see b'jr & i are tryina work out a VisiT to dee2's sw lair in the near future, so maybe we can coordinate it with your return & all meet up otherwise maybe a tea aft might work better for you, & afterwards i might be able to arrange a drop-in on a local scalper who's desperate to sell stuff you might want Cheep either/both's fine by me, keep us abreast re your approach-
    vt

Imp Shuttle, a ridiculous $125 plus not-as-ridiculous $13-$25-ish for shipping.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Gotta have shuttle...*Gasps*

Must have TWO!!!

Love shuttle...

Will keep posted as to my arrival. Make sure Spacedock has plenty of good eats for my visit ^_^