Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Jonna
    I want it to be made out of potato!

The cut of your jib young feller me lad - I'm, sensing, something...

I want both a Shaaaaaaaaaak and a Sith Infiltrator. I want a Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak as a pack in with the Sith Infiltrator Darth Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak with quad lightsaber - four times as deadly as mush face Anakin and sixteen times his size. Who will win the battle between good and gooder? Best and bestererrer? Bad and baddest? Darth Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak will kick Anakin mush face Skywalker's candyazz butt with his force belly flops and hot trotter shuffle style of fighting. Then he'll take off in his Sith Infiltrator and go to invisibility cloaking mode and fly off to bag the babe they call Spudme Amidala and then there'll be little baby Darth Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaks.

And Darth Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak should come with battle damage panels so you can slice and dice him ands spill his guts and then put him back together and start over with a big Sith Ninja fight to the DEATH!

That's what I want.......

Jonna
    Maybe you didn't HEAR me EMPEROR JARGO. I said POTATO!!!! WOOOOOO...HOOOOOOO!

I would take the Sith infiltrator over the Shaak. That is if had to choose. I want them both.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

Potato. Yes. I heard that. I heard that loud and clear the first time you said it. Should it be ringing any bells? Perhaps I'm lacking certain elementary clues here as to WHAT IN GODS NAME YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT! But i did hear the potato reference and want you to spell things out whenever possible to save me the extra effort of having to think while I indulge my harem of Llamas.

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Has it been so long that Jargo has forgotten his own Natalie Portman/Potato rampage? That is one of my earliest rememberies of SSG. Jargo going off on tangents about Natalie's spudliness, jawaboy following him around like a lapdog, and derek defending her honour...

I want a Shaak Infiltrator, Hasbro. Before commisioning Sienar to build his lackey a decent ship, Sidious had Maul traipsing around the galaxy on the back of a Shaak...riding it like a surfboard. Apparently it's something all Sith apprenti have to do...
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."