Jawa with Gonk Droid *tear*

I've wanted this figure pack for SO, SO long. If anyone could give some info on where I could get one (possibly outside of E-bay) for a legit price, I would be most gracious.
    "Flanders was a zombie?"

-Homer Simpson

Dar' Argol is a good guy to trade with!!!

I have an extra one. Maybe we could trade?

I would like djas puhr or chancellor palpatine or POTJ biker scout or, POTJ sandtrooper or commtech stormie - these last 3 do not need to be packaged but at least if loose need to be mint. If ya don't have any of these, I'll sell it to ya for retail which was $6.99 + shipping Lemme know what you have and want to do.
    klaatubaradanikto@earthlink.net
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Please take trades and purchases either to the classifieds part of the forum or to Private Messaging.

Yuk, I wish I could help you out, but even though I had 3 extras, I got rid of the last one only a couple months ago. I don't know where else to get one (besides DNA's offer above and SSG advertisers ), but many of the ones on ebay are ending for under $8, and there are a couple right now under $3.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Well, thanks guys. I do have a POTJ Sandtrooper and Scout Trooper (dirty), but I only have one each, no extras, and they're loose, but mint. I could easily get that cash, so, let's hook it up, per se.
    "Flanders was a zombie?"

-Homer Simpson

Dar' Argol is a good guy to trade with!!!