Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LEGO Clone Building Set

Before I begin, pls check out this link at ebay :

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=1736921780

Though the seller had written quite a comprehensive details on the set, I'm still amazed that this package config actually exist.
    Just want to know if it is still available in the market? Any info helps

MAN that is cool! I don't think you'll find this anywhere, most Wal-marts probably used theirs up or gave 'em away by now.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Cool, it's only at $435.01 !
    I should have borrowed a kid from someone and entered him or her in the event . . . and made away with the loot!

Thanks for the link humsup!

JT, had you even heard of this "set"? News to me . . .

100 Clones ?

Yes, that's the set that Wal-marts got as part of their "Jedi Training" promotion for kids, the idea was that kids would try to build as many as possible and everybody got a clone mini-figure, but this set wasn't the prize of the contest.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

do not support that person please, he's a thief. thats just my opinion though.
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D

Thumbs down

It is getting more and more people selling the clone figure in Ebay. Take a look

http://search-desc.ebay.com/search/s...y&BasicSearch=

Just to check may I know is the Clone Building easy to enquire?? Why so many people start to sell??

Thanks
    JoeRoy

Mannn...those are cool. I'd never buy that many at that price though. Idiots.

i wish they would make sets for army building.
    The force will be with you- always...

Originally posted by joeroy
    It is getting more and more people selling the clone figure in Ebay. Take a look

http://search-desc.ebay.com/search/s...y&BasicSearch=

Just to check may I know is the Clone Building easy to enquire?? Why so many people start to sell??
    Because every single Wal-Mart store got one of these sets and didn't have to send them back, that means there are thousands of these sets out there. Where they went is up to the manager, some will sell them, some will give them away, some will keep them.

LEGO Clone Building Set

U mean Walmart store got this for free and someone is selling at that kind of price. Does Lego know about this? Is this legal?

Thanks
    JoeRoy