Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Two bloody Lukes for Trade (Trying this again)

Heya all,
    Okay, I'm gonna try this one again. I have two Bloody Lukes and a Dooku available for trade. Here's how it goes: The first list I have below is what I would trade both bloody's straight up for. The second is what I would trade just one bloody and Dooku for, and the last one is for one bloody. I'm not looking for EVERYTHING on the list for what I have, just one of the items on the list. Hope that clears it up. Here goes!

TWO BLOODY LUKES:
    -Sacul Figure
    -Toy Fair Vader
    -Jedi Starfighter (w/ an Obi Wan) and AOTC Slave I (with Kamino Jango and a Boba)
    -Galactic Battlegrounds w/ Clone Campaigns (for the PC) and Battle for Naboo (for the PC)
    *If you can possibly toss in a non-bloody Luke (so I can open one dangit!!), I'll be your best friend haha.

ONE BLOODY LUKE AND DOOKU:
    -12" Jango and a non-bloody Luke
    -Galactic Battlegrounds and a non-bloody Luke
    -NON-Star Wars: McFarlane Patrick Roy and Peter Forsberg (both Avalanche)

ONE BLOODY LUKE:
    -Jedi Starfighter (w/Obi Wan)
    -AOTC Slave I (w/ Jango and Boba)
    -Deluxe Mace, Jango, and Tyrannus
    -TPM Mace, Sneak Preview Mace, and non bloody Luke

For TF Vader, Sacul, 12" Jango, the McFarlane figures, and the Sneak Preview Mace, I'd prefer them to be MOMC (or as close as possible). Any of the other figures (or the vehicles) I'm not too picky on card/box condition, becuase they'll get opened up anyway. The PC games, as long as they have whatever came with them (box, manuals, etc.) and as long as they work, that's just fine by me.

If you're interested and would like to make a deal on any of these, just drop me an email at reignman_25@yahoo.com, or leave me a private message on here.

Thanks,
    Dan
    People who whine about scalpers need to GET A LIFE.

The Avalanche sucks, GO RED WINGS!!!!
    [B]Zardossk[/B]
    This Lizard hath awakened!

What can I say? I have the Bourque figure and I wanna get the Roy and Forsberg. AND, at least the Avs didn't lose to MY team, the BLUE JACKETS p

UPDATES to the Want Lists (see the original list above). Once again, I'm NOT looking for EVERYTHING on these lists for what is being offered up, just one item, k? Here goes:

ONE LUKE:
    -B-Wing. Loose complete if possible, box condition does not matter if it's still in box, it'd get opened up anyway
    -Tie Bomber. Same condition as above
    -New Snowspeeder: Ditto
    -Luke's X-Wing (w/Removable R2): Ditto (this probably isn't out there much yet). I'll throw in the Dooku if someone here actually has one for trade
    -TIE Interceptor: Ditto
    -12" Han w/Carbonite
    -12" Biggs/Wedge 2-pack
    -12" Han/Luke 2-pack
    -Theater Luke. MOMC (or as close as possible)

TWO LUKES:
    -Any 2 of the new updates listed above

*On any of these, if you can toss in a non-bloody Luke (so I can open one fianlly haha), I'll toss in a Dooku for your efforts

Yeah, I know, it looks like my want list is big. Yes there IS a lot of stuff I'm looking for, but on the flipside to that, that makes for a very broad amount of possibilities for a trade. There's a much better chance of somebody out here who reads this who wants a bloody Luke (or 2) and goes "hey, I have that". Again, just drop me a line if interested.

Thanks,
    Dan

Darthdeogg -- is the luke that you want to trade the B-wing for bloody? -- I have a sweet one here in my office that is complete and in GREAT shape if you are interested.??
    JediBoulton --
    Collecting SW Since 1978. -- Still going strong......

you betcha it is. Both Lukes I have are bloody and beauts! Is the B-Wing an old one or the POTJ one? Granted, I'm interested no matter which B-Wing it is, but I just wanna know is all.

GREAT !! -- The B-wing is the new one. I also have a loose Tie Interceptor. I would be interested in doing some trading if possible
    JediBoulton --

Also darthdeogg -- I just noticed that you were looking for a 12" Biggs and Wedge Set. www.entertainmentearth.com has the 2-pack on clearence for $19.90. Thought this might help
    JediBoulton --

Awesome! Just drop me an e-mail. reignman_25@yahoo.com

Just a quick shout-out saying that one of the bloody Lukes is now spoken for. There IS still one more up for grabs (and the Dooku), though. If interested, look at my want list and drop me a line.

-Dan