sciencefriction

Looking for a carded Darktrooper...sale or trade

Hello, could anyone help me acquire a EU Darktrooper for a decent price or trade. I have a few figures you may be interested in. If interested please let me know wants: cash or trade wise. Thanks for your time!

I have a darktrooper

I have a spare darktrooper, you can see my want list in this forum, thanks
    Good Traders= Lord Tenebrous, Brentfett, jonboy, cohens4, rynobot, btuck15,sith_killer_99,bobaphil,johnyhero,bount3hntr,evil j

sciencefriction

thanks for the reply!

Hey there,

I'll take a look for the figures you want. If I come up with anyhthing, will it be a one for one? Also, IF I were to come up empty handed, would you be willing to sell the Darktrooper?
    Thanks for your time!

one for one would depend on what your one was, you would need a decent figure to trade one for one. Let me get back to you on this because someone just e-mailed me to trade a sio bible for darktrooper,
    Good Traders= Lord Tenebrous, Brentfett, jonboy, cohens4, rynobot, btuck15,sith_killer_99,bobaphil,johnyhero,bount3hntr,evil j

sciencefriction

thanks for the reply again.

Hello, I probably have the naboo guard you want or one of the Han Solo figs. you mentioned....possibly the Sio. I'll have to get back to you tonight after I have a chance to look. If you can hold off and give me until tomorrow morning, if not sooner, i'll will certainly let you know. Thanks again.

Ok will wait till tommorow till tommorow before i offer it for trade just look thru your stuff and let me know what you come up with i definately need sio, and the naboo guard, the solo is still available cheap though, i would rather trade a hard to find figure for a hard to find figure

sciencefriction

thanks, i'll get on it!

That makes perfect sense...I would'nt expect any less. Thanks for waiting. I'll be right back in touch with you with what I come up with. Take care!

sciencefriction

I've got a figure you need!!

Echo1six,

Sorry it took me a little while longer to get back to you. I've got a Rebel Fleet Trooper on Freeze Frame card. This piece is BEAUTIFUL on a virtually case fresh card! Get in touch and we'll go from there! Thanks a bunch!