Hybrid View

Whats Your Favourite Select Image????

Based on my old thread:
    http://209.197.112.151/thread.html?d...ID=10&PID=5103
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They may be over, but the images will be with us forever!

From Anakin running to Mace Thinking,From George Lucas to Bread, from 5 year old kids to Mels Drive in which Select image of all 57 is your Favourite and why?
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

My favourite is the one with the Jawa, a speeder and a man seen on the horizon with the sun behind them. A beautiful shot I believe.
    My second favourite is definately the one of Anakin and Dooku lightsaber fighting. Brilliant.
    Superb Sellers, highly recommended = Karma, LMan, Son Gohan, Bosskmr, Julian

The bread. Just a masterful shot of... bread. I liked the shot of the spaceship interior that the bread also came from, only because it was a 360 degree shot that got turned into a panoramic quicktime tour of the room. that was pretty cool and inventive. I like the shot of baby Boba Fett looking out of slave -1 cockpit window at the rain soaked battle above him in the air. that shot conveys so much witjout giving anything away. It's like an old master in composition. I like the one of the silhouetted Zam Wessel aiming that huge gun outside the coruscant nightclub.

My top three Select Images are:

1) The first one where Anakin is running and everything is all blurry around him. It just makes me want to see the movie, now.

2) The one of Jango and Obi-Wan fighting in the rain on the bridge. I want to see if Jango Fett can live up to all the hype that he and his spawns (Boba Fett & the Clone-Troopers) have earned.

3) And last but not least, our fearless heroes jumping off a blue screen platform into the air. Just because I want to see what nightmarish-situation Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Pademe get into.
    Last edited by Co Jo-Da; 09-25-2001 at 01:43 AM.
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

I liked the one with Jango and Boba sitting in the cockpit of their ship. Totally cool and way more info than I thought GL would reveal when it first came out.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

I like:

Jango with the Umbrella

Sam Wesell with the long rifle

Anankin with the lights behind him (from Padmes apartment)

Anakin with the Jawa (?) and one of the suns behind him

and Jango with Boba because it looks like the picture was taken years ago
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious